Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
I ate a whole pizza. Oh my god, my arteries hate me. (im not fat okay)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

I cast a momentary gaze upon the object of my unrequited love from years past.

Later I will have a bottle of old Rosie cider.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Darth123123 posted:

Who gets to rub ointment on your puss infested backside? loving grosss. I hope you treat them to something nice.
I grease the inside of my bathtub with the ointment, and get in back first. By doing this I'm applying the ointment and applying pressure to my back as well, which is what the doctor ordered. Think I might stay here all day.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Had an extra slice of pizza for lunch :smith:

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
I live a life of reckless hedonism, op

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Had an extra slice of pizza for lunch :smith:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

I live a life of reckless hedonism, op
I'm afraid your only option is to up your game, perhaps take up heroin. Treating yourself is important.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Thinking about treating my dick with an onahole or similar product. Good idea or nah?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

mysterious loyall Y posted:

Treat yourself to some fine luxury toilet paper, perhaps Andrex or your country's equivalent. Your rear end has earned it, soldier.

BKPR posted:

kegels will help you control the flow and squirt diarrhea over longer distances with better accuracy

Some solid tips here boys! :D

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

I lit some candles and dimmed the lights, and treated myself to a surprise wank.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
Since there was is an office function today to which I was not invited (since I'm an outsourced employee) and there is practically no one here, I treated myself to a 90-minute lunch break at home (my commute is just 5 minutes), most of which I spent lying in bed.

God punished for this outrageous indulgence, though: I couldn't fall asleep for most of this time, even though I was tired.

It was better than being bored at work, anyway.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I'm sick as poo poo and today was my day off I wasted annual leave on. If I'd planned on working I could have had sick pay. I'm calling in sick tomorrow. gently caress it.

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
Yesterday I was too busy. I ate a bunch of high-fiber snacks, so I guess that's a present to my colon?

I just learned that the important people coming to the office today are getting there at 10, not 8, so I'm going to have some tea and read for a little bit instead of bolting out the door. :) And then maybe have a muffin or whatever dumb food we bring for them.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I treated myself to some glory hole adventures.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i might buy something better than busch.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Went to therapy, then had a bag of Cheezits. Tomorrow might go see a movie after work.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I decided not to brush my teeth.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
im really hungry and have been contemplating a giant, greasy plate of tex mex food at the local taqueria for a few days now. i think its happening guys

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Nathilus fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Nov 20, 2014

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

trip report: I did it. It cost 11 bucks with tip and I ate way too goddamn much. I REGRET MY DECISION!

Luckily im a skinny gently caress so theres no consequences except a short term tummy ache and a long term higher chance at heart disease.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
poo poo that out, fast!

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
well i bought busch because i kinda like it, but i treated myself to corn nuts.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Nathilus posted:

im really hungry and have been contemplating a giant, greasy plate of tex mex food at the local taqueria for a few days now. i think its happening guys

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
You shouldn't have treated yourself to that.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

mysterious loyall Y posted:

You shouldn't have treated yourself to that.

we are all called upon, at one time or another, to make personal sacrifices in the name of hedonism. I for one do not intend to shy away when I hear the call.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

Lunixnerd posted:

I treated myself to posting in the something awful dot com forums while I should have been working.

This.

Also made a nice bacon and egg sandwich after the gym.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Had a cheap medium pizza delivered (was too lazy to go out), seemed like a solid idea at the time and it tasted good but not feeling too good now though.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Had an awesome barbacoa banh mi at the local BBQ joint. Was good.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
I got myself a new shirt at the men's store, a cat nap in my office chair and two cups of good, hot black coffee.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bought a chocolate bar

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
yesterday at work i finally snapped and pushed over a little girl i hate, and didn't get fired for it.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

TOILETLORD posted:

yesterday at work i finally snapped and pushed over a little girl i hate, and didn't get fired for it.
It's hard for a man to step up and assert his place in this feminised world. I applaud your brave stance in defence of ethics in videogame journalism.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I'd like to hear some more about pushing girls over. Can we get some more context?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I got two cheeseburgers from Five Guys, and finished the other half of my Earthquake Petite Sirah. It was good.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I made some pasta, cracked a beer and watched a good yazuka film by Tekeshi. It was a good afternoon.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I jerked off... surprised that I seem to be alone in this

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
ice cream

more ice cream

i would consider a third round, migt need ot hear some pro and con arguments first

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

krampster2 posted:

Thinking about treating my dick with an onahole or similar product. Good idea or nah?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wtf?
Jesus christ loving losers.

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

JebanyPedal posted:

Wtf?
Jesus christ loving losers.

It's like a little choo-choo train jerking you off.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Acid Haze posted:

It's like a little choo-choo train jerking you off.

I think I'll cum, I think I'll cum, I think I'll cum...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Lucky Guy posted:

I think I'll cum, I think I'll cum, I think I'll cum...

todays the day little buddy

• Locked thread