Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
I like the part of the bible where the jews kill all the people that aren't jews around jewruselum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

H.H posted:

ahaha so you are actually dumb in all of your opinions, not just about the beatles.

what a waste of skin.

Hey look its the guy with the username "H.H" most likely short for "heil hitler" lecturing me about morality and racism.

H.H. posted:

that's historically inaccurate: the SS flag should be black.

other than that, what in the hell

H.H. posted:

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombin...r_II#Casualties about 25,000 people died in Dresden. If the other things I read on wiki are correct, they had over 500,000 people at that time. After all bombings, the city was completely destroyed.

H.H. posted:

We once got our Korean roommate drunk and he admitted to trying it.

Apparently, it isn't that great.

e: I would too, given the chance. Top of the food chain, motherfuckers!

Apthous fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Nov 19, 2014

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

H.H posted:

Yes, knowing a bit of history = Nazism.

This is stupid, go be edgy elsewhere.

What does H.H stand for then just two random letters?

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

H.H posted:

When I started using this username I didn't know it stood for "Heil Hitler", since it isn't used over here (I'm not American).

It stands for Humbert Humbert. Before you start with the Aatrek jokes, Nabokov is a literary genius and one of the greatest writers of mid 20th century.

Well a good 88 to you brother.

quote:

Traumatized by the death of his father and the loss of his home country, Nabokov expressed himself in writing. His novel 'The Luzhin Defence' (1930) is alluding to his own story of emigration and the sense of loss. In 1937 his father's killer was released by Adolf Hitler, and Nabokov had to move to Paris.

• Locked thread