Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Penny Paper posted:

4) One where I'm eating a dinner of my own teeth at a fancy banquet hall.

This one reminded me of a dream I had when i was little - I walked into the bathroom at home to see my sister and one of her friends having a conversation, while my sister was eating bratwurst out of the bathtub. As in, there was a couple inches of water and bratwurst were just...floating there, and she'd nonchalantly pluck one out and eat it occasionally. Weird.

Another that freaked me out as a kid: Any time I'd go to the carnival with my parents I'd end up having a freaky dream about something there. One I recall vividly was being in one of those zero-gravity spinning rides that tilts upward, like this:

I remember in the dream the ride spun up super fast and the spot I was in somehow broke, so I was hanging on for dear life by the handles while my body was being pulled out of the ride. I somehow pulled myself back in when the ride slowed down, then woke up in a panic because I legit thought I was going to be flung across a carnival and die.

BOOTY-ADE has a new favorite as of 23:26 on Feb 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread