Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Dreamt I woke up on a huge concrete platform halfway down a giant cliff face. The platform was empty save for a few windowless one-room outbuildings and the cliff was so tall that I could barely make out the top or the waves below. I walked around for what felt like hours without seeing so much as a seagull, then I woke up.

Another one was walking around a city consisting of an infinite grid of identical tower blocks, all hovering about 20 feet in the air with big piles of rubble underneath. Walked around for ages trying to find a building I could get into but never found one.

Existential nightmares, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Terry Crews was the President and he was striding around the Oval Office with a big rotary telephone trying to get through to ISIS. His aides were flapping around him trying to explain the nuances of international politics but he was determined to talk to them and smooth things out.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

Parasol Prophet posted:

Was it going well?
He was stuck being passed between a bunch of middle men, hampered in equal measure by ISIS' decentralized command structure and his own incessant bellowing.

• Locked thread