Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010
As a kid I had a nightmare about 3 times a week for about 2 months. At the time I use to watch Muppet Babies - it was a Halloween episode or something and they had shown a short clip from a very old black and white film that showed a man being chased by a boogie man." (Whom looked like a KKK member for some reason). Queue my nightmare of me being chased by that particular ghost around my house. He eventually catches up to me and pins me to the floor, the fabric of his hood under the empty eye sockets tears open to reveal a maw of sharp needle like teeth and a void that went on forever. :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread