Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

I dreamed I was in a kitchen or some place like that, and my foot was very clearly on fire for no reason. There were a lot of other people there and I was shouting at them to help because my foot was on fire, but aside from a few sideways bored glances, nobody payed any attention. I didn't understand why nobody cared that my foot was burning so I started shouting about that too, and then I realized it didn't hurt at all and wasn't really doing anything so I stared at my flaming foot confusedly for a moment until I woke up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

RoeCocoa posted:

Then there was the time I fell asleep on the couch and dreamed that I woke up covered in live guinea pigs. I didn't question it; it was nice.

I want this dream.

• Locked thread