Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?
When I was 5 or 6 I dreamt that I got to take the Emu home from kindergarten to look after it overnight. (In reality, kindergarten had a budgie and kids would take turns looking after it for a day.) Everyone in my family hated and abused the emu except for me - someone opened the cage so the emu would run away, and it did, so I went looking for it, worried that it was scared. Dad's car was parked on the front lawn , so I looked underneath it. The emu was waiting there for me, big red eyes full of hatred for all of humanity, and it killed me with a single emu peck to the face. What the gently caress. :cry:

When my brother moved out I moved into his bedroom, because it was further away from my parent's bedroom. Then, I'd get recurring nightmares about the farmhouse my mother grew up in (we'd holiday there as children so it was no big deal), and an indescribably evil force would do wierd poo poo. I'd get chased out of the house and driven down past the dam, to the road, and die. Great. One day I mentioned these dreams to my brother and he couldn't believe it because he'd have the same dreams. Eventually one time in this dream scenario instead of running away from the evil force I went "gently caress it, let's do this", and went into the room where it was emanating from, to find a terrified aboriginal girl there. It was coming from her, but she herself wasn't evil, it's hard to explain. I told her everything will be ok, that there's nothing to be afraid of anymore. I've not had those dreams since. Later on I found out that my mother had an aboriginal friend when she was a girl that was taken away for god knows what reason, mum's not good at talking about things like that so I don't pressure for details. The dam in the dream apparently used to really be there - it no longer exists in real life. What the gently caress. :tinfoil:

For a more recent one, about a year ago I dreamt I was Buffalo Bill :(

Except as a child molester/killer instead of a fat chick skinner. :stonk:

Happy ending - I set my last two adorable victims free and shot myself in the head once I heard the police sirens coming for me. :suicide:

I coped surprisingly well upon awakening. What the gently caress. :cry:

Personally I prefer the dream I had when I was 6 or so, where myself and my teddy bear :3: captained a flying pirate ship across the universe and we had awesome adventures that would be a cool story if I could loving remember them. Not everything is loving horrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread