Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Penny Paper
Dec 31, 2012
Four ones that stand out that I can remember:

1) One where I'm at a boardwalk overlooking the beach laughing at Steven Spielberg as he's being attacked by a shark in the ocean (that's the last time I watch Jaws before I go to sleep).

2) A semi-recurring one where I'm trapped in some kind of glass building (very maze-like. Shows signs of being a nautilus or a really big cathedral/church) and I hear voices. I try to follow the voices, but I either smack into the wall or the building begins to crack and rain down glass.

3) One where I'm in some horribly dubbed 1970s, soft-focus sexploitation flick that takes place in what used to be my high school. I don't know all the details, but it ended with lightning striking and everything going black.

4) One where I'm eating a dinner of my own teeth at a fancy banquet hall.

Penny Paper has a new favorite as of 06:45 on Jan 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread