Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games
I love naps because they're usually the only times I can remember my dreams.

"A bio/cyber Simpsons horror. A view of their living room. Homer's head liquefies out of the wall on a long skinny neck. He's checking on his kids. On the couch is a shape that keeps morphing between the outlines of the 3 kids, with a bubble around it. On the TV is an image or video of a rocky desert scene, similar to the Grand Canyon. In the top-right of the screen are the 3 kids, represented by a morphing distorted shape of their heads. The shape morphs into Bart's head and says, 'What a beautiful vista.' His voice is muted and hard to understand. Homer seems satisfied and disappears back into the wall."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread