Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ColonelKlink
Apr 17, 2002

I've had a bunch of dreams where it got to see my dad again, talk to him and give him a hug. He passed away in November of pancreatic cancer. He even had angel wings in one dream (I'm not very religious). A week or so after he passed away I even clearly heard his voice say that he was watching over my mom while she slept, in that half-awake still-dreaming period just before I woke up. They range from everything being fine, to knowing he is sick and i knew I would lose him soon, to a dream where I was bawling when I saw him.

Aside from that I usually dream that I'm living in the house I spent my childhood in, or I'm in an elevator the size of a room, or I'm at work dealing with a customer.

Growing up I dreamt about unseen ghosts or people horrifically shreiking at me when I stared at them, or I went to my home and someone else lived there. Nowadays my dreams are pretty tame, but I do dream every night, and occasionally when I nap on my lunch breaks.

Edit: I can't read anything in my dreams, it's all gibberish. Which I learned is normal from that one episode of Batman: The Animated Series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread