Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study
Do funny dreams count?

The best/funniest dream I ever had was one where it was if I was watching a movie. I was watching a scene of a fat bald guy sitting around in his house. There is a knock at his door. He opens it and hundreds of little cartoon frogs were jumping around outside the door. He grabs one and starts going to town loving it up the rear end. Don't ask me how, but he's doing it, and the cartoon frog has a super happy look on its face. It is ok with this. The guy looks up at the camera (me) and exclaims, "MAN! I love popping these things! I could pop a whoooooooole bucket of these!" I woke up laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

Tewbrainer posted:

When I was young I had chronic nightmares. My mom had me go to this really chill Child Psychiatrist that said I should draw the nightmares I was having but 'take out what you don't like'.

15 years later, I still have problems with nightmares, but as a kid it helped because even during the dream I would know that I was just dreaming and would draw it later.

It was less of a 'fix the problem' solution and more of a 'cope with the problem' solution, but hey, it worked. Most of the drawings just get thrown away or given away, but I've taken a picture of a few and posted them around.

For content, last night I dreamed that that I was in my attic to repair a leak, and when I got up there I found the attic filled with the carcasses of dead dogs and cats. My neighbor came up behind me and explained that he had to start using my attic because his was full and his wife was complaining. It was ok though, because he was just holding them until his brother came into town with his tools so that he could fix them.

I don't think I'll draw that one.

These are awesome. I only drew one of my dreams once, and it was one where I had encountered a grumpy-looking man with a big mustache and a sombrero selling framed pictures of wagon wheels in a hotel lobby. I drew it in high school and it's nowhere near as cool as yours (and I'm also not sure where it is) so I won't post that.

• Locked thread