Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
In the hospital, running a heavy IV of morphine and prednisone. Haven't really slept in a week. Finally fall asleep.

And I'm promptly yanked out of my bed, through the roof, the atmosphere and the known universe into a realm surrounded by a number of clustered bubble-like structures, in numbers beyond calculation. A presence starts saying something and I snap awake. Heart pounding, sweating, I realize I hadn't slept more than a few minutes.

Fall asleep again and the same thing happens, only faster and with far more ease. The presence starts to speak and tells me 'don't think; you are the architect of your reality...' and I wake up again.

Fall asleep and I wake up in bubble-area and the presence starts talking to me again and much of it I can't remember. Only he rolls his eyes once and I wake up again.

Fall asleep and I wake up in the bubble area and the presence tells me each of these bubbles are a reality. The clusters are people who have found themselves and can create their own reality. Each reality is a bubble and the clusters of bubbles - some are massive - are people who are in control of their reality completely and can drop in and out at will. A new bubble is formed each time. The key to control is to never, ever think about reality... and I snap awake and again. Only a few minutes have passed even though it felt like hours.

Fall asleep and I wake up in the bubble area and realize there are infinite single ones among the clusters and the presence tells me this is my last chance to do it... and I wake up in the hospital to a nurse beginning to take my blood. Five hours later.

That's it. And I remember parts of it like it was real. It was a feeling that nothing can explain. I've never seen anything like it in my life and never felt anything remotely close to it. Sounds Matrix-y, I know, but it was so far beyond that as to defy comprehension.

Huge amounts of narcotics and psyche-warping anti-inflammatories revealed all existence to me and I couldn't make use of it because I thought.

Is life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread