Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
A clean-shaven Frank Zappa is hosting a cooking show, obviously against his will.

"Welcome to the show. Tonight I'm gonna learn how to make stuff from the official Frank Zappa cookbook," he begins.

His co-host, Ina Garten, enters with this multi-level handheld shelving unit that is shaped like a large kettle bell. Each shelf is crammed full of vegetables and plastic containers full of pasta and what are either matzo balls or balls of fresh mozzarella.

"We're going to start off today with one of my personal favorites, minestrone soup..." He turns around, sees the shelf, and starts cracking up. "What the hell is THAT?"

A conversation follows in which Ina earnestly describes everything on the shelf while Zappa mocks her while playing up his ignorance regarding various vegetables. There are also some collard greens on the counter that had possibly been sitting there a long time, which she tells him not to use due to the risk of salmonella. Zappa criticizes her for buying "$65 worth of produce," which I note must have seemed even more absurd back in the '80s.

Cut to a Bruce Bickford stop-motion interlude in which Zappa butters corn on the cob, covers it in a layer of dough, butters it again, covers it in another layer of dough, and sets it on a cutting board. It then breaks apart and forms the text "CHUNGA'S REVENGE" in bubble letters.

nerdman42 posted:

Fatherland

I totally love this and feel like it should be a short film.

Rollersnake has a new favorite as of 04:16 on Feb 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread