Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
good
yes
no
goku was raped by bill cosby, im sorry you had to find out this way
View Results

• Locked thread
BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i think i remember seeing this show once, is it any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Machine
Feb 24, 2006
When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit.
No. It sucked, just like all shows.

hth

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
They used to show reruns on the Hub network until Kevin Sorbo called the Ferguson protesters animals on Facebook, and now, well, I've got nowhere to watch drat Hercules.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

They used to show reruns on the Hub network until Kevin Sorbo called the Ferguson protesters animals on Facebook, and now, well, I've got nowhere to watch drat Hercules.

LOL he had to try and stay relevent somehow

newbinator
Nov 14, 2014

Get your shit together, and put it in a backpack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere. You know? Take it to the shit store and sell it. Or put it in a shit museum, I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
Get your shit together.
only good episodes were the crossover ones with lucy flawless' almighty tits

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i saw an episode it had a lady in it im sure her name was atlanta or something and she jumped out of a lake. anyway teenage me was ultra turned on by her and tried to find pictures of the acress on the internet but i couldnt find her name anywhere or even any mention of her. i am still not sure why not soimetimes i think my past was like contructed and never actually hapened like some truman show poo poo thats the only explanation. i haven't looked for at least 10 years because if i find it now im sure it wouldnt be as good. or maybe im scared that ill find out it never happened.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hercule was a character on Dragonball car toon

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

lonesomedwarf posted:

i saw an episode it had a lady in it im sure her name was atlanta or something and she jumped out of a lake. anyway teenage me was ultra turned on by her and tried to find pictures of the acress on the internet but i couldnt find her name anywhere or even any mention of her. i am still not sure why not soimetimes i think my past was like contructed and never actually hapened like some truman show poo poo thats the only explanation. i haven't looked for at least 10 years because if i find it now im sure it wouldnt be as good. or maybe im scared that ill find out it never happened.

Here you go.

http://imgur.com/EO4duXW

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Hercules was fun. People generally like Xena better though.

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

you-so-craycray posted:

only good episodes were the crossover ones with lucy flawless' almighty tits

Actually one of her tits is significantly bigger than the other.
Source: finding a topless photo of her on my dads computer as a kid.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

drat..... my whole world view shattered in one post

shes pretty hot though not disappointed at all

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
DISAPPOINTED!

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

this aint jim beam

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Kevin Sorbo was a good Hercules. I found it weird that Aeolus had to be in every episode like they were codependent, and also for some reason Aeolus was not the god of winds in the series.

The Legendary Journeys has not aged well, unfortunately. And also, Sorbo went on to some real crap projects later in his career.

(Also also - Xena started from Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, which is one of the best TV spin-offs ever.)

I'm all for using ancient myths and legends to make modern entertainment, but not if people are also trying to change your religion. That ruins my enjoyment.

Rad Gravity
Mar 14, 2012

Suicide Sam E. posted:

I found it weird that Aeolus had to be in every episode like they were codependent, and also for some reason Aeolus was not the god of winds in the series.

That's because he was in fact Iolaus, Hercules' nephew/lover.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I'm going to have to say that when either show did a full on 'comedy' or 'goofy' episode, it was lots of fun.

Xena with characters in the 1930s fightin' Nazis, all the 'real world' episodes about the making of Herc/Xena, most of the musical episodes, Alternate Universes, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
hercules

hercles

harkalees

• Locked thread