Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is FartingInBed.com available? Guess yes or no
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
before you check this site, first guess if it's available or not by voting in the poll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
farts are gross, op

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

no

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

yeah its my blog, op, in which i rate all of my bed-farts ('bedders' i call them) and review them. i get thousands of 'hits' per day.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Widdiful posted:

yeah its my blog, op, in which i rate all of my bed-farts ('bedders' i call them) and review them. i get thousands of 'hits' per day.

i tried to make this without making it a call out thread, and i was never going to say it was your blog, but your kind of just took it upon yourself and announced it right away. i don't think anyone was going to find that out, but oh well!

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

i tried to make this without making it a call out thread, and i was never going to say it was your blog, but your kind of just took it upon yourself and announced it right away. i don't think anyone was going to find that out, but oh well!

i am extremely proud of it and feel no shame.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Widdiful posted:

i am extremely proud of it and feel no shame.

and i'm proud of you. follow your dreams

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Widdiful posted:

I am sending you a yo which I hope comes across as "you made a good post and I'm happy you are comfortable with your gross bodily functions"

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

minivanmegafun posted:

I am sending you a yo which I hope comes across as "you made a good post and I'm happy you are comfortable with your gross bodily functions"

ty. i dont yo back very much i think, im not sure if sending a yo to "yoall" actually sends a yo to everyone

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
shartinginbed.com

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

:unsmith:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

fart in your dreams

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tiny Bug Child posted:

shartinginbed.com

new tool
album sounding good

pram
Jun 10, 2001
16 year old kid wearing a tool hoodie

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
and playing guitar in church

that was me. i thought it was appropriate to wear a tool t-shirt while i played guitar at a small church on a sunday morning

pram
Jun 10, 2001

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
good thing christ wasnt real or that could have been an awkward after life conversation with the big dawg upstars

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Tiny Bug Child posted:

shartinginbed.com

same but not just in bed

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i'm going to make the big reveal... i'm gay! j/k

no the big reveal is that FartingInBed.com is still available. at least 5 of you were wrong

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

what about fartinginbed.org

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Thanks Ants posted:

what about fartinginbed.org

lemme check...

yup. so is .net and .info!

.org makes a lot of sense though. you can find all the people out there that are serious about farting in bed, and form an online community

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

ill start the webring

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
I'll host the guestbook

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

http://www.bravenet.com/webtools/sitering/

lol

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
these dating sites just get more and more niche

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

lemme check...

yup. so is .net and .info!

.org makes a lot of sense though. you can find all the people out there that are serious about farting in bed, and form an online community

is .org still non-profit

because i charge $9.99 for my bed farts

• Locked thread