Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Larry Parrish posted:

the problem with starcraft 2 is that the 'macro' is just following a checklist of what to build when at the exact second and maybe uhh scouting to see if they aer going to do an early rush or something. the thing i hate is that starcraft is fun if you play it like its supposed to be but then e-sports fags made it into this insane game where building your barracks a second late can be the difference between winning and losing. lol gently caress that.

you sound bad at rts games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

01011001 posted:

2000 but yeah

i havent played it in years though. idk how it holds up as far as actual strategy, especially later in the game when high level charnel/pyro can pull out those crazy rear end machine gun guys who kill anything in an instant if not shielded and others can do similar things

i don't think you'd ever know by playing the single player game since the actual strategy elements only tend to emerge by playing against human opponents a lot

it is a really really good game though. earthworm james and pyro are my boys

• Locked thread