Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I'm always scared that someone is going to throw poisoned meat or chocolate or something over my fence to kill my dog. This is completely irrational and unfounded, my dog doesn't bark ever and is super cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
wehere do u live op

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
im afraid of stretching my legs out in bed in case kathy bates from misery smashes my ankles w/ a sledgehammer. i haven't seen that movie since like 1998 or something

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Oberleutnant posted:

wehere do u live op

ur av makes this a thousand times spookier!!

:ohdear:

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

quote:

Irrational Bees

New User
Nov 2, 2013

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
things that are spooky and i DON'T mean halloween :snoop:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My dick gettin stuck in yo rear end cuz my dick big and that rear end TIGHT

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
J/K fearing black people is not irrational at all. they commit crimes

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
sometimes when i'm in a room and i want to take my shirt off (sexily) over my head. i'm afraid i'll get my arms cut off by a ceiling fan

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i don't think (most) ceiling fans are sharp and powerful enough to cut through an arm bone

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

sometimes im afraid of snipers.

I am the only person on the street who even has guns and live in suberbia in a first world country tho...

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
when my piss screams

Rapman the Cook fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Nov 22, 2014

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

nothing

my fears are rational

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Social interactions,
women,
that anime may someday not be made,
showers

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
I worry about my heart stopping out of nowhere one day. Or a vessel in my brain rupturing instantly one day. Scary thinkin'bout how instantly I can die.

PixieDreamGirl fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Nov 22, 2014

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
gently caress my heart feels weak

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

climate change

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

pieces of my colon coming out in the shower and sorta wiggling around a bit

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i fear the unknown, but in practice the unknown tends to be p. cool imho

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
gamma ray bursts

we're all playing russian roulette with the universe every second of every day

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
I'm afraid of people seeing me watch anime because they'll think im gay. But I'm a tranni already, so like, everyone already knows?

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
I'm always scared that somehow my meat is going to spoil or something (smells rank) and I'm just going to have to toss it over a fence and someones dog might find it. This is completely irrational and unfounded, my meat doesn't spoil ever and is super cool.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm the dude at the YMCA blasting out shits so loving loud not giving a gently caress, but whenever someone comes in the restroom and I can hear them breathing heavily I'm like wtf.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
that ill win the lottery and money will change me so mych that a former friend will remark "you've changed" with a disapproving look accented with terrible sadness in their eyes

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
my mom told me when i was a kid that if i swallowed even a sliver of plastic that i'd choke and die and made me puke one time when i swallowed plastic

i know now as an adult people swallow condoms full of drugs all the time and i'd be totally fine but i still pick through my food to make sure there's no plastic in it

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
i have a phobia of homos

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
Coloreds

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
Never knowing the source of PixieDreamGirl av

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

jalopybrown posted:

Never knowing the source of PixieDreamGirl av

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Darf posted:

Coloreds

poc's make me pee

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

What if I can't bring the ruckus?

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
the thing

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
The possibility that love may not be enough

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Turning off the light at the bottom of the basement stairs and I have to go up in the dark. I run up fast as hell every time, loving darkness demons.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

cat aids

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Not having booze or pussy...DAY DRUNK!

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Goddamn steam hammers, presses, stampers or triphammers of any kind.... I keep imagining my foot or hand somehow getting under those things I think I'd sooner get shot stealing pies off a windowsill than work in any kind of iron mill :gonk:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

being a space man and getting space sickness and throwing up in my space suit and asphyxiating on my own regurgitated space tang.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

down n out posted:

Turning off the light at the bottom of the basement stairs and I have to go up in the dark. I run up fast as hell every time, loving darkness demons.

Mmm yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Harald posted:

i don't think (most) ceiling fans are sharp and powerful enough to cut through an arm bone

That's what you loving think pal.

I'm scared that when I have a really big poo I'll end up with an anal prolapse from straining like that weightlifter dude.

• Locked thread