Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I bought a Pikachu. He looks alright. Put him in the game and fought him. How do I teach him the ways of Bushido?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Come on Sega, I know you want to.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
So am I gonna have to buy a New 3DS XL to use amiibos in STEAM?

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I want a Shulk figure on the off chance it works with Xenoblade X but I don't know if I should bother checking with Gamestop. Apparently the preorders sold out everywhere.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
So what's the best store to get Amiibos in? Best Buy and Walmart only have the shelf space dedicated to the main roster of Mario, Peach, Pikachu, Link, ect. They never have anything other than those.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I'm debating on if I should go to Gamestop and see if they have a Shulk. They probably won't.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
So any idea when wave 4 preorders are going to be available? The only amiibo's I really want are Robin and Lucina and I want to make sure I get them.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I went to a Toys R Us today and they had a bunch of Sheiks so I don't think shes that rare. And apparently I just got 2 Ikes from Target, unless they cancel my order which they will probably do.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

RC Cola posted:

Can I buy the other off you? I can't get in during that short window that he's online

If I get it and if -cha doesn't want it and you're still interested if and when I get it, sure.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Legdiian posted:

Gold Mario exclusive to Wal-mart is all I have heard.

Wal-mart carries amiibos?

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Every walmart I've seen has only wave 1 and that's it. I don't even think they restocked, the shelves are always bare and the amiibo section was halved to fit in some infinity figures.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I just bought Pikachu to see what the amiibo thing was all about and now

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

mind the walrus posted:

I'm sure you meant "bought Pikachu, did some searching, and then picked up the others later after much hard work and luck", but your post makes it sound you just decided to pick up Pikachu then got to the car and decided you wanted more and Ike and Falcon just happened to be sitting there. For that I reflexively hated you for a good 30 seconds.

It was more like "bought Pikachu then nothing for a while, got Luigi for Christmas and Falcon for birthday, then bought 2 Ikes off Target because I got lucky and traded one of them for Mega Man"

No hard work :cabot:

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

-CHA posted:

Not feeling too impressed with the Gold Mario. Now if they decided to make Metal Mario and have the Amiibo actually be made out of metal, that would be cool.

I want Pink Gold Peach made out of pink gold

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I wonder if Sonic and Mega Man had restocks. Went into Gamestop today and they had a whole bunch of them. They had 4 Mega Mans which is more than they had of link.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
If the Raru product rumor thing is true then Splatoon will have the amiibo bundled with it like Mario Party so hopefully it won't be hard to get. I want a Splatoon amiibo.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I just want a Lucina and hopefully a Robin but mainly Lucina.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Someday I will own these amiibos

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Jarogue posted:

Been reading some reviews about YesAsia just now I don't think I will pre order from them. Pre order with cation.

I got my copy of Puyo Puyo Tetris from them and it arrived just fine so YMMV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I'm pretty sure Lucina never went on sale.

I wish nintendo would make more than one of each amiibo

• Locked thread