Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

projecthalaxy posted:

What's your favorite Survivor Series show? Mine was 2002. It had Elimination Chamber 1 which was cool, a 6 man table match, and a Paul Heyman heel turn.
1998. The matches are awful, but I had never seen wrestling before.
How could Vince betray Mankind like that??? :kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Whose favorite pay per view is Survivor Series? Even Vince hates it.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Cole's titantron is fantastic.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Good week for Bad News in St. Louis.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Good main event. WWE knows what they are doing by using stars established entirely without their involvement.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Does that heel turn before the run-in count as Big Show betraying Sting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

toomanyninjas posted:

edit: Also, does Raw not air on WWE Network? I see the preshow, but not the main event. I work tomorrow night and was hoping to be able to catch it later on for the fallout from the PPV.
Raw and Smackdown are not on the network until 30 days after airing.

• Locked thread