Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS
too boring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

Windows 98 posted:

Never seen it. What is it about?

falling asleep during the movie

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

this thread is more about me acknowledging how bad recent scifi films have been. the only one that comes close is Sunshine, but the ending loving sucked.

i heard interstellar was cool but gently caress it if i have to leave the couch

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

nah, interstellar was pretty poo poo, but still orders of magnitude better than prometheus

ahh well, figures, better luck next time hollywood

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013

breaklaw posted:

Edge of Tomorrow, Looper, Europa Report - all better than Moon.

This is a good post

Europa report was really badass if you're one of those stupid nerds that needs poo poo to make sense

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
Prometheus was a bad movie with enough production quality to be watchable. Just don't think too hard about... anything in the movie.

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013

etalian posted:

Michael fassbender is also always a sexy beast on the silver screen
Honestly his performance in the movie is one of the few redeemable aspects

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
lol if you watch superhero movies and are above the age of 14

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013

Torka posted:

I don't fall asleep watching anything no matter how boring it is because I'm not a 70 year old man

Please don't shame the geriatric, this thread is a safe space

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013

Xaris posted:

:hfive:

Equilibrum was one of my favorite movies in the early 2000s. whereas a lot of movies have a "heh, our movie IS stupid we know it! LOOK LOL ITS SO STUPID! *wink wink*" which actually detracts and just makes it flat out lovely and waste of everyone's time. but Equilbrium is completely serious in it's stupidness which actually makes it fun to watch

gently caress aeon flux though

I remembered liking equilibrium as a child and then recently saw it on netflix and was like "oh yeah, I remember that, it was kinda cool". turned it off after 5 minutes, what a pile of poo poo

just watch the matrix, it does equilibrium better than equilibrium does

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013

No. 6 posted:

I wasn't saying that Equilibrium was bad
you should have been, that movie was poo poo

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
has sean bean ever not died in media hes in?

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013

god drat that post was a joke i just feel bad for the guy now

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013

Happy Bear Suit posted:

Christian bale owned in equilibrium. probs his best performance next to American psycho.

quote:

I think im too dumb

agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufzNMqqKCi8

• Locked thread