Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

England Sucks posted:

Seriously. That poo poo is mega weird. First of all the production quality on a lot of stuff still seems to be stuck in the 1980s. Sets often make little sense and all the talking heads are annoying beyond gently caress. You'll see this creepy old geezer quite a bit on certain channels.

He haunts my dreams nightly. Beyond that the shows are all variety talk shows that are really obnoxious, insular, and sexist. Hope you like staring at voiceless models butts and guys going party crashing with false teeth laughing really loud for no apparent reason. Apparently the entirety of their humour involves parodying and making fun of other tv hosts from other networks. Also anytime any girl shows up on any show she has to do a little turn in place showing her rear end and tits. Because women are obviously objects.

poo poo is beyond bizarre.

England Sucks is a throwaway account created to gently caress with people in the Scottish referendum threads, stop taking his fakeposts seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread