Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dangit Ronpaul
May 12, 2009

ElGroucho posted:

I don't know what any of this poo poo is op because i am not a poor who has to carry around extra gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Chris Christie posted:

Allegedly it prevents spills to save mother earth.

In practice it causes spills that the old spout design didn't. Also is a Giant PITA to use, until it inevitably breaks, at which point it functions identically to the original style non Democrat approved spouts

I guess you'll just have to find another way to get fuel into your publicly funded government helicopter so you can get to your kid's baseball game on time, you hypocritical toad.

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000
You could spend the extra dollar and get the button-flow gas can or spend the extra dollar on a funnel. It's not that hard to pour gas into your lawn mower if you're not loving retarded.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
you know what, i agree that fuel efficiency standards are bullshit, and we should protest this gratuitous attempt to limit people's use of oil. stand still for a moment, will ya?

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Drink Cheerwine posted:

toilets
lightbulbs
gas spouts

what else have liberals made worse?

america, for sure

Dont forget about plastic grocery bags. I use those as can liners, but of course the Liberals want me to bring my own tote bag. Jesus Christ, Liberals.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

LifeSizePotato posted:

agreed, but sputtering about conservatives

I'll just keep smugly espousing a middling kind of wishy washy nothing.

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST
Hey guys I'm a liberal did you want to talk to me about something?

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos
Americans are on track to being totally self-sufficient in terms of oil in not too many years. The ironic thing is one of your main uses of oil is to fight wars to get more oil, but if you already have enough then you won't need to fight any more wars like that and so your oil use will go down.

I suppose traditionally you also use oil to fight wars to try and defeat communism, then you get all flustered because they actually know what tactics are and you start carpet bombing civilians. I guess you could go back to doing that.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
i prefer to use plastic milk bottles and juice containers to hold my gasoline, i find it unnatural to be using spouts.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

See this? It's a spout for a gas can. You open the cap and pour your gas in. It's awesome.

See this? This is a piece of poo poo.

first they came for the gas can spouts, and i said nothing because i can't drive and lol at anything that pisses off people who squirm at the idea of sitting next to a black person on a bus or paying for public transit to not be poo poo

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
i dunno why you need safety spouts when liberals banned smoking

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

IronClaymore posted:

Americans are on track to being totally self-sufficient in terms of oil in not too many years. The ironic thing is one of your main uses of oil is to fight wars to get more oil, but if you already have enough then you won't need to fight any more wars like that and so your oil use will go down.

I suppose traditionally you also use oil to fight wars to try and defeat communism, then you get all flustered because they actually know what tactics are and you start carpet bombing civilians. I guess you could go back to doing that.

blood for oil, lmao wayback machine in full effect

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

loving liberals filling doritos bags with 30% air

Chepney
Jan 15, 2008

I designed that spout. AMA.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Chepney posted:

I designed that spout. AMA.

how would you design a dildo asking for a friend

Chepney
Jan 15, 2008

Feminition posted:

how would you design a dildo asking for a friend

Flaccid. Strictly for cuddling.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Robbie Fowler posted:

i prefer to use plastic milk bottles and juice containers to hold my gasoline, i find it unnatural to be using spouts.

I usually just buy my gas in plastic bags

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Dont forget about plastic grocery bags. I use those as can liners, but of course the Liberals want me to bring my own tote bag. Jesus Christ, Liberals.

I've never seen a man bring their own tote bag to a store unless they were a gay

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Trip Daddy X posted:

I've never seen a man bring their own tote bag to a store unless they were a gay

my county charges 10 cents per paper bag and banned plastic bags, so everyone brings totes bags. its a good thing actually

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Xaris posted:

my county charges 10 cents per paper bag and banned plastic bags, so everyone brings totes bags. its a good thing actually

if you love germs and hate the environment sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
What a coincidence. I had to use one of these the other day and couldn't figure out how to use it. The instructions were super small and I didn't have my reading glasses. This poo poo sucks.

• Locked thread