Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BarristaSelmy
Oct 10, 2012

Jastiger posted:

I will as you run into me with your rust bucket and have your chest cavity explode, and I have a slight bruise from the airbag and modern safety features and crumple zones.

If you are driving a late model Honda you might wish you were in that rust bucket.

quote:

Takata Corp and Honda Motor Co were hit Monday with a lawsuit over an air bag linked to the death last month of a woman in Florida, the latest legal issue for the companies as they continue to recall millions of vehicles for the faulty part.

Takata air bags are the target of a U.S. safety investigation that started earlier this year over the risk that they could explode during an accident, spraying metal shards. More than 16 million vehicles made by nearly a dozen different automakers have been recalled globally over the problematic parts since 2008.

Tran’s death is the most recent of four in the U.S. known to be linked to Takata air bags in Honda vehicles. Three of those deaths, including Tran’s, were in Honda Accords, the lawsuit said. Honda has also identified a fifth air bag-related fatality in Malaysia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread