Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The 5th Foid
Nov 22, 2014

by Ralp

Jastiger posted:

lmbo if you think old cars are better than modern cars.

Why yes, I want an old car that is inefficient, loud, uncomfortable, janky, unsafe, and expensive as hell to repair and insure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtxd27jlZ_g

New cars:

Efficient
Safe
Look awesome
Fast
Affordable
Comfortable
Don't lose value as quickly
Status symbol
Sexy

Old cars:

Lol I have either too much money and waste it on old-n-busted or I have too little money that I think vehicles are assets.

:qq:B-b-b-b its a CLASSIC.:qq:

Yeah maybe if you dump $50K into it and keep it NOT on blocks in your drive way.

Also, why do folk love old Buick LeSabres and Lincoln Towncars? They are ugly and inefficient, and can't you get a late model Kia Rio or something for the same money and less maintenance?

what the hell? gently caress off OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 5th Foid
Nov 22, 2014

by Ralp

Tautologicus posted:

Had a 91 bmw 525 with 88,000 miles when i got it and it was awesome. Had no shakes rattles or noises at all, cruised at 90 comfortably like it was 40, and handled so good. Like i could feel where all the wheels were at all times without it feeling rigid or go-karty. Of course it turned out the PO slightly neglected it and i had to redo a terrible valve cover gasket job and get new brakes, a water pump and a bunch of small things but it was worth it. Had it tinted and new exhaust and it looked great. I miss that car. Now a japanese college student drives it to vermont and back and she loves it. And now im a bum and may never have a car again. But you are off the mark op, 85 to 03 was the golden years for german luxury sedans.

Lol is 88 000 s considered high milage for german failmolbiles? Buy a real car and you won't have any trouble OP.

• Locked thread