Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
open container
Sep 16, 2008
OP can you provide an example?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

open container
Sep 16, 2008

googootiger posted:

I was sitting in Penn station recently waiting to meet up with a friend really bored with nothing to do. Being there for a couple hours I noticed a recorded message plays on repeat about once every five minutes. It's a very stern woman's voice warning passengers that they must have their luggage secured at all times. She goes on to say that luggage may be searched at any time and k-9 units conduct regular walks through the terminal and that you are not permitted to pet them. It ends with, and I poo poo you not, "If you see something, say something. And remember....Stay safe."

Like, its a little thing I suppose, but does that just seem not normal to anyone else? It's something I expect to hear in a campy 80s movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

You need to find your inner strength so that no matter how alienating and dystopian the world becomes you will still feel in control.

• Locked thread