Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

I get exactly what you're saying, theres definitely something going on. Something hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Like even as recently as ten years ago it would have been weird and nerdy to spend all day on the internet. Now everybody does it! Something's going on here.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

I've been thinking about this for a couple days and I can definitely say shits getting weird. My roommate is in Haiti but he updates his facebook every five minutes to post memes. Shouldn't he be dancing voodoo dances and drinking gutrot in a village? Doesn't seem right...

• Locked thread