Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Holy poo poo what a sequence there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

achillesforever6 posted:

I want Crosby to get a double hat trick just so that :smug: Pens fan jagoff who keeps asking for the Pens to trade Crosby because "he's in playoff mode" and "only 1 goal in November (assists are for dweebs I guess)" can eat all the dicks

Eh, gently caress it. As far as I'm concerned Crosby-Hornqvist is the new Kunitz-Crosby. Those two are so damned tenacious

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

How is that Lucic, a veritable Cro-Magnon, has the same facial hair prowess as noted lovely-beard Sidney Crosby.

Dude like that should have a beard that has its own smaller beard.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Grebo posted:

Oh that was beautiful :allears:

Thank you for reminding me of last years Bruins Movember pics mugshots.

Who's the dude in the middle right who looks like a poorly cobbled Mickey Rourke? Shawn Thornton?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

drat, Geno makes it look so easy.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

achillesforever6 posted:

I just realized that MAF gave Morrow his first NHL goal too :lol:

And to think a mere 2 years after that trade, Brenden Morrow is on the verge of not being in the NHL anymore.

I can see why it was made (and I suppose the organization had soured on Joe) but I didn't really like it then, and I like it infinitely less now.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Aphrodite posted:

Bad call in Pens favor, water wet etc.

Can't we agree they're both bad teams because they both failed to get Iggy his cup? And then in his misery he was forced to sign in Colorado.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

So JR, how about that winger situation?
I hear Edmonton might be interested in a Brandon Sutter. (not that I hate him this year like last year but we have way more 3rd line centers than 1st/2nd line wingers)

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Robo-Pope posted:

Cue freak injury to Beau Bennett.

Is it possible that Maatta is secretly siphoning his life essence?

Because that kid heals like Pacioretty.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

achillesforever6 posted:

Why can't we have good wingers that don't get hurt, drat you Shero for only picking D-men we could have gotten loving Brandon Saad at one point!!!

If we're playing that game, there was a time we could've been rocking Crosby/Malkin/Toews down the middle.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Duke Chin posted:

:hfive: We just need to find a way to get the Habs out there on the ice as well... With three goals and triangular-shaped ice.

and Matt Cooke gets to play a period for each.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Why do so many Bruins looks like they're wearing In The Flesh-esque masks of their own faces. Seriously these men are hideous in beautiful ways.

• Locked thread