Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hows it like??
its poo poo
its poo poo but its ok
its ok
its loving awesome
you loving commie pig
View Results

• Locked thread
An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

rear end cobra posted:

i was talking about the us where ive lived but i guess that wasnt very clear

in marxism paradise norway seats are assigned for everything

Some movie chains actually do this. You can just select what seat you want online and reserve it. I know in Minneapolis that's how it went down. Here in Michigan it's every man for himself!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

metricchip posted:

How is American it's own ancestry? At first I thought it meant Native American but American Indian is there so what the gently caress does that mean?

Those are the dumb people. It could just say dumb/ignorant, but they went with a political correct naming scheme.

Imagine polling that person:

A: Hi what original country did your family come from?

B: AMERICA!

A: No, I meant before your family came here.

B: AMERICA!

A: So you are Native American?

B: (blankly staring) No!

A: Ok then... American it is there buddy!

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

you were warned posted:

I assumed it meant that you had a bunch of different countries represented in your family. I've got Ukrainian, Finnish...

Nah, almost anyone in America that is 4th gen or more is just as mixed up. Those are the dumb people. :colbert:

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

down with slavery posted:

as someone who lives on the western united states, I find it amusing that southerners and notherners argue about which one is shittier while we just have a good time with legal weed and big mountains

as someone who lives in the north I find it amusing that people in the west don't know that we also have legal weed.

What, your nose is runny? Here's your med card!

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Magnitogorsk. posted:

Presumably because they were trying to make a map of where people's families came from before they lived in America so answering "America" is pretty dumb and also retarded

• Locked thread