Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i had a job where i was paid to gently caress around on the internet all day but thats because there was a gigantic work bottleneck and management would rather call endless meetings than actually pay someone to fix it

then they liquidated my entire department because no one could figure out why nothing was getting done ayy lmao im hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
what is a good career to go into if you want a basic kind of job where managers do not swoop in to corner you about getting your unwavering support in their feudal turf wars

because i would like to do that kind of job, where i do work and do not have to sign loyalty pledges

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

smoobles posted:

this is what i do, very rewarding
if i want to apprentice blacksmith do i have to bring my own medieval filth and ignorance or is that provided onsite

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Daedra posted:

have you tried applying at the dick sucking factory op

that job sounds like a great way to get someone completely jaded about sucking dick

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
oh yeah great, hot loads in my hair and eyes. must be fuckin wednesday or some goddamn thing. christ.

• Locked thread