Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I was browsing at the section of Uniqlo where they have all that HEATTECH merch and she was all like "drat, girl, look at you" and said my eyebrows were on point and that my boots were nice and my hair was perfect.

I was literally shaking as I left the establishment, not having purchased anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
False

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

she was being facetious op

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
:spergin: g g g gotta go *soils himself*

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Robbie Fowler posted:

:spergin: g g g gotta go *soils himself*
It was one of the most terrifying experiences I have ever had in my adult life and I hope it never happens again.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

All night my farts have been grey and vegetabley

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Maybe she was a tranny chaser?

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
You got objectified, get counseling and possibly the police

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
one day someone yelled at me from their car that i had a nice rear end and i was all ready to get home and write a tumblr post about objectification but then i found out my wife was the one who catcalled me so we just had sex

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

one day someone yelled at me from their car that i had a nice rear end and i was all ready to get home and write a tumblr post about objectification but then i found out my wife was the one who catcalled me so we just had sex

lol as if u gently caress ur wife

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

The Wizard of Poz posted:

lol as if u gently caress ur wife

goddamn ive been found out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
stdh.txt

• Locked thread