Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

God dammit, mom. I don't know how you managed to make it dry while also sitting in a puddle of turkey water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

How did this even happen?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

sorry sweet tea, my Mom made the best turkey she has in years. Even the breast meat was succulent and juicy.

A++ mom, would visit again.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i feel the same way about your mom but for a different reason.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

My mom can't cook turkey so she bought just a turkey breast and it was ok.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Deep fried it perfectly, sorry your family sucks

YourHealthyColon
Nov 21, 2013
yeah grandpa almost forgot to cum INSIDE the turkey... christ, old people :rolleyes:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Wendigee posted:

sorry sweet tea, my Mom's breast meat was succulent and juicy.

A++ mom, would visit again.

Nekodoshi
Aug 4, 2007

I'm only as smart as the content of my posts.

Sweet Tea posted:

God dammit, mom. I don't know how you managed to make it dry while also sitting in a puddle of turkey water.

Exact same here, OP. Except it was my sister who refused to listen to my advice. At least the wine is making the company tolerable.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Nekodoshi posted:

Except it was my sister who refused to listen to my advice.

no sister has ever listened to any advice about anything, ever.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Sweet Tea posted:

i feel the same way about your mom but for a different reason.

I sense the jelously in your rude reply. See if YOU get invited next year. Hmmph.

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

I always just assumed turkey was supposed to be dry and bland. It's actually possible to make it moist??

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

My turkey was pretty good OP. The skin all fell off though, was very weird. The meat was good though so I don't give a gently caress if I lost the skin.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
My milkshake brings all the turkeys to the yard

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

owls or something posted:

I always just assumed turkey was supposed to be dry and bland. It's actually possible to make it moist??

the little red thermometer they put in there is set to pop at 180 degrees turkey is done and still moist at 165 for dark meat, 160 for white. get a real thermometer instead. :science:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

http://www.seriouseats.com/2010/11/how-to-butcher-a-turkey-for-even-cooking.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

i'm so sorry

• Locked thread