Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

mookface posted:

yeah but I have a nice life and good social standing and a lot of confidence and stuff. I've just never understood what the context is for this system because people only ever talk about it on the internet. Is it intelligence? Is it status? Level of physical fitness? How many girls I've hosed? What?

It's a system based on wolf activity flawed by being in captivity. So it's a furry thing, which is why you only see it online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Chill la Chill posted:

It's a system based on wolf activity flawed by being in captivity. So it's a furry thing, which is why you only see it online

Lol, no it's penetrated to the real world. I've heard plenty of girls say poo poo like "He's kind of an rear end in a top hat but that's just your typical alpha male behavior" or poo poo like that. It's everywhere.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
i'm a mu. i'm also an indigo adult.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Plafop posted:

Lol, no it's penetrated to the real world. I've heard plenty of girls say poo poo like "He's kind of an rear end in a top hat but that's just your typical alpha male behavior" or poo poo like that. It's everywhere.

yeah but that's different and currently whenever the 'alpha male mentality' is brought up it's usually negative, as if that person is reverting to a primal and unadvanced behavioural trait

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Chill la Chill posted:

lol if you believe this

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
stealth alpha here, hiding inside the skin of beta for weeks... its disgusting but not as digusting as this weak motherfucker being alive in the first place. Soon I will emerge violently, striking my enemies and mating many times

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I literally pee on beta males to prove my dominance.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Ekster posted:

same

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Alpha male, internet slang for male with raging insecurity stewing in false confidence and passive aggressive behavior and beliefs.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

JebanyPedal posted:

Alpha male, internet slang for male with raging insecurity stewing in false confidence and passive aggressive behavior and beliefs.

This is what I'm saying. Is alpha good or bad

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

mookface posted:

This is what I'm saying. Is alpha good or bad

God is both the alpha and omega, my friend. I hope this clears things up

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Plafop posted:

Don't hang out with furries?

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid
Beta males still get puss. It just may be fat puss.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Ekster posted:

Ekster, we talked about this. 1. I enjoy it, and 2. It's just a fantasy we live out in the bedroom. I still make more money than you.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Beta is betta

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Roy posted:

Ekster, we talked about this. 1. I enjoy it, and 2. It's just a fantasy we live out in the bedroom. I still make more money than you.

alpha pees beta fees

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Okay NEWSFLASH people:

Women don't like alpha males, they don't like muscles or tall men, and they DON'T like confident men

What they DO like are scrawny nerds who are polite and always ask for permission every step of the way when progressing a relationship physically, and they APPRECIATE someone with knowledge of third wave feminism.

Okay? Get a clue.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Plafop posted:

Like half of my female friends are planning on marrying rich nerds the divorcing them, taking half their money and then getting knocked up by some deadbeat alpha and have the beta nerd pay child support. They talk about it all the time.
Yes I'm sure you literally hear women conspiring to steal a rich nerd's money on a regular basis.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Women want a guy who rolls his own cigarettes and has a favorite brand of oil filters

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The only escape is to stop breeding. Look past this alpha and beta, the pain of human existence is one that can be ended. Just don't bone.

So I can get some alpha poon on the stealth

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

ArbitraryC posted:

Yes I'm sure you literally hear women conspiring to steal a rich nerd's money on a regular basis.

I didn't mean to make you paranoid. I'm sure something like that would never happen to you.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Plafop posted:

I didn't mean to make you paranoid. I'm sure something like that would never happen to you.
It's not really something anyone has to be worried about.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

ArbitraryC posted:

It's not really something anyone has to be worried about.

That's the right mentality to have.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
All I remember of that book is that the author thought it necessary to include children play sex

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Lots of things in life are complex OP, not everyone gets what they want but a lot of the stuff becomes trivial when you start realizing there's probably multiple realities and the alternate universe versions of you are probably just as miserable. Or reality might just be a 2d projection, an illusion. So just use your time wisely, don't worry about what type of wolf dude you are or if you're dick is getting wet.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
the future will be inherited by biker gangs, insane survivalists, racists, militia types, gang bangers, and the beta slave underclass that serves them

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Nothing wrong with beta male status. Sometimes the female wants to be the fucker rather than the fuckee in the relationship.

Me? I'm the Omega Man. Watch out zombies!

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Choco1980 posted:

the female

:goonsay:

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Choco1980 posted:

the female

pua spotted

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

But you're getting peed on in your av, i don't follow

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Top City Homo posted:

the future will be inherited by biker gangs, insane survivalists, racists, militia types, gang bangers, and the beta slave underclass that serves them

so basically The 100

whalesteak
May 6, 2013

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

why did you pick the creepiest betta male pic on the internet? they look pretty beautiful on most other pics.

Way to creep-shame an innocent beta, dick.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Top City Homo posted:

i aspire to be in a motor cycle gang

right now im just in a cycling club but im working on it

fuckin' cagers

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

enraged_camel posted:

so basically The 100

never heard of it

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Pug lyf

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

It seemed grammatically proper after saying "beta male". But I guess the trap is sprung. I'll go shopping for my fedora in the morning.

Sassafrasquatch
May 7, 2007

I'm Goku strong and so alpha.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
actually being beta is horrible. and by definition and goons are all fat beta faggots unlike my handsome swole alpha self.

*spends hours each day meticulously cataloging and point out how beta and fat goons are, a popular thing done by secure and mentally stable alphas*

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Girls on tinder say they hate guys showing off their incredibly built bodies and standing in front of hot poo poo cars since they consider that a major turn off, so beta's have the upper hand by wearing dress shirts and having a meekish smile in their mom's kitchen for a photo.

That or they are lying because society looks down on women for liking good looking guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Wicker Man posted:

Girls on tinder say they hate guys showing off their incredibly built bodies and standing in front of hot poo poo cars since they consider that a major turn off, so beta's have the upper hand by wearing dress shirts and having a meekish smile in their mom's kitchen for a photo.

That or they are lying because society looks down on women for liking good looking guys.

they are lying whores, it is in their nature

• Locked thread