Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Seriously this was awesome compared to JJ Abrams Star Wars Into Darkness. Remember seeing this in 1999 and having hope?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6hOlI9cg4o

Oh why did it go so wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

in 1999 i was 11 so i dont remember this

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

no one had any idea it was going to suck yet

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Actually it just looks absurd and bad, the new teaser looks grounded and less cliche (except for the cross thing.).

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
it could be the greatest film to ever grace the silver screen and you fucktards will still poo poo on it

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Seriously this was awesome compared to JJ Abrams Star Wars Into Darkness. Remember seeing this in 1999 and having hope?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6hOlI9cg4o

Oh why did it go so wrong.

jar jar was in that trailer hamming it up like, 3 tiems. we knew what was going to hapen.

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

JebanyPedal posted:

Actually it just looks absurd and bad, the new teaser looks grounded and less cliche (except for the cross thing.).

yeah. that trailer really just reminded me how bad the movie was.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

i saw the ot special editions in theater i had no hope for the prequels

and child characters have an amazing knack for annoying the poo poo out of me in movies

and that trailer looks like a loving turd are you out of your mind
the only good part is where the guy is saying all the other jedi sense darkness in anakin thats it

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
in a post racial america now that barack hussein obama has been elected president is jar jar binks still a racist caricature?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i liked the part where seth rogan calls his lightsaber his dick and then tokes mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

gary oldmans diary posted:

i saw the ot special editions in theater i had no hope for the prequels

and child characters have an amazing knack for annoying the poo poo out of me in movies

and that trailer looks like a loving turd are you out of your mind
the only good part is where the guy is saying all the other jedi sense darkness in anakin thats it

actually the only good scene in the movie and in the trailer are the naboo security dudes fighting in the palace

those were some snappy brown leather uniforms imo

• Locked thread