Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

OP i have a rolodex screwed directly into my skeleton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

The singularity is upon us
oh and i almost forgot... 2 RObo Nips... its no big deal tho :smug:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ferroque posted:

is it gay if you put a fleshlight in your rear end and have someone gently caress it
not if you have ur balls safely tucked away. then its just being a good friend

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Juanito posted:

My underwear uses cotton threads to filter my farts before they enter the environment (green technology)
same except with my piss and poo poo

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a starwar betamax posted:

brainstorming here op

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

to ruthlessly dispatch tangoes with no quarter given.. duh>???

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

im wearing a horniness detector and this thread is off the charts

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tussin Grimace posted:

did anyone say fleshlight. probably first few replies but I didn't read the thread fuckers

also buttplug. the future is now
yes both

Ferroque posted:

is it gay if you put a fleshlight in your rear end and have someone gently caress it

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

nitrocellulose underwear

when ure done with it just hold a lighhter to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

nomadologique posted:

clothes, op. clothes are "wearable tech." try my haircut. done with an electric haircutter machine. wearable tech. my shoes (are those clothes?)
yeah or the jumper cables connecting my testicles to a car battery. thats wearable tech

• Locked thread