Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

Amethyst posted:

Who is it?

quote:

I’m a white, queer, disabled, middle class Italian-Australian woman
Take a guess.

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

Hobo Erotica posted:

It was literally the last question in what was already a 10 minute interview, the "good on ya PM" sounded more like "good bye thanks for your time see you later" than an explicit agreement with the sentiment the PM had just expressed (which was "and above all else, let the parents do what they think is in the best interest of their children").

Has he done anything else that makes him a shithead?

Stefanovic has said atleast one stupid/ignorant thing so you must hate him if you wish to remain ideologically pure.

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

webmeister posted:

He went on-air completely hammered the morning after the Logies, does that make him better or worse?

Better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtj5Vx9Z884

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

Hobo Erotica posted:

Ok but what was the stupid/ignorant thing(s) he said

No idea. That's not my point. I'm saying even if he has said dumb poo poo he doesn't do it frequently enough to be called a "shithead". It was a dig at all the lefter-than-thou people who add anyone to their shitlist as soon as they say one thing that doesn't fit their ideology.

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

Boat people trying to get a free ride on the "citizen ship" using their anchor babies.

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

quote:

“A win for the taxpayer, a win for consumers and a win for Telstra share holders.”

1 out of 3 isn't too bad.

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

Murodese posted:

Which videos are these? Just the list of demands and poo poo?

Just the list of poo poo demands.

Seriously, at least two of the three demands were probably made up on the spot.

Sparticle fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Dec 15, 2014

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

Systematic posted:

Bananas and Rum alone won't save the state's economy.

After numerous simulations in Tropico, I can confirm that you are wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

I don't think it's my job to pay for someone's retirement when it was every bit conceivable that they cound't afford to retire in the first place.

Sterilize the poor, kill the elderly, smoke weed and hail satan.

• Locked thread