Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

The most offensive part is that he gets paid to write this poorly. The salty tears must have gotten in the way while proof reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

BOAT SHOWBOAT posted:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/vic-election-2014/guide/prah/

Prahran electorate, after counting more of the votes, is still one of the closest ever, and it could come down to a Liberal, Labor or Greens seat. There is only 14 votes between Labor and Liberal after preferences and 9(!!!) separating Labor and Greens on first-preferences.

The Prahran results need to be used as an info graphic anytime someone pulls out the "my vote doesn't really count" bullshit. There were more informal votes than there were votes for all the independents combined, and even the dogsbody independent got more votes than the margin.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Those On My Left posted:

Yeah but I don't live in Prahran.

Your move

Alright but I'm waiting for the counts to be completed.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Not Brisbane.

Look forward to even more of that poo poo coming your way. I got enough liberal propaganda to make a paper mache bust of Napthine, alas there's a bin right next to the letterboxes.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

evilbastard posted:

You left off the byline, in case people were wondering
Article Source, Amanda Vanstone.

I thought it was implied

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
They are apparently doing a third recount in Prahran but it's still good loving form for Greens voting. Yay Sam!

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Palmersaurus posted:

"Anglo Australian males from middle-class families tend to have had a magic carpet ride through life."
- Tony Abbott
11 December 2014

Don't you dare closeopen your eyes

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I can't poo poo post here, the decor is all wrong.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I think that fruity is a popular mark for criticism because she is recognisable, where others making the same mistakes get away with it because they are relatively brandless. It may be a pile on with some merit but it's still a pile.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

ThirdPartyView posted:

Wouldn't her multiple stints in psychiatric hospitals actually be proof of her being loony?

It could be also be proof of the failures of mental health support and prevention but nobody is paying for that story.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I guess I'll leave the house to see firey explosions and tram mayhem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Hi asio happy new year guys

G-Spot Run fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Dec 31, 2014

• Locked thread