Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

For all the times I've passed a Kmart Little Caesars or a Walmart Subway, I realize that I've never actually tried their food. I suppose it can't be that bad, but it's gotta be better than the Target popcorn cafes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangit Ronpaul
May 12, 2009
pretty much the same as eating at a non-store version of that chain except the other customers are even more disgusting than usual

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Does Target have a non-store chain of their popcorn/hotdoggeries?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I went to a McDonald's at Walmart once and a lady was complaining because there were bits of plastic shards in her McFlurry.

At the same McDonald's there was a family with a 2 or 3 year old girl and this old guy comes up and starts singing to her for about 15 minutes about how she was a pretty little girl.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Yeah, PopDoggeries

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I went to a McDonald's at Walmart once and a lady was complaining because there were bits of plastic shards in her McFlurry.

At the same McDonald's there was a family with a 2 or 3 year old girl and this old guy comes up and starts singing to her for about 15 minutes about how she was a pretty little girl.

loving die old man, you got too old and now you're too weird. Don't vote.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Edit: gently caress first double post, sorry

but I still hate you, weird singing man.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
There is a huge Wal Mart here that also has a nail salon right next to the McDonald's. So small Asian ladies are sanding down the calloused feet of fat white women and there is no way some of that does not blow back into the restaurant.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Did you gauge his interest in the open mod position?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
The food thing at Sam's Club is pretty cool. You can get a hot pretzel and drink for under 2 bucks.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Jose Oquendo posted:

The food thing at Sam's Club is pretty cool. You can get a hot pretzel and drink for under 2 bucks.

Those are different, they're using items off the shelf so you can be assured that it's good enough to sell to people in bulk. I'm talking about the popcornary they have at Target.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

at the walmart by me there's a two subways on different sides of the store

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Ghaz posted:

holy poo poo

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
I ate at a subway in a Walmart once. The tomatoes were so soggy that it made me gag and I threw it away.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the rare time I go into the walmart near me that has a mcdonalds, ive noticed a lot more rascal scooters

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
One Walmart I saw had a Dunkin Donuts.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
it's the only place you can put some nacho cheese on a pizza

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster

Alan Smithee posted:

it's the only place you can put some nacho cheese on a pizza

i see you've never been to little caesars

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
Literally lol if ityool 2014 you have not been such a pathetic broke piece of poo poo that the only way you could obtain sustenance was by using target gift cards to buy terrible food from their crappy proprietary restaurant

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
They're basically the same as the lovely food counters at airport terminals except without the ridiculous price gouging.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Absalom Baird posted:

Literally lol if ityool 2014 you have not been such a pathetic broke piece of poo poo that the only way you could obtain sustenance was by using target gift cards to buy terrible food from their crappy proprietary restaurant

its not a restaurant, it's a hotdoggery

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Does IKEA count? loving magical Nordic brown sauce-glued reindeer-meat hunks I'm cummmmmming

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

HoboZero posted:

Does IKEA count? loving magical Nordic brown sauce-glued reindeer-meat hunks I'm cummmmmming

Ikea is loving amazing and anyone who disagrees can eat taco bell pizza hut

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

Ikea is loving amazing and anyone who disagrees can eat taco bell pizza hut

Wisdom.

Also this poo poo is wicked cheap and seems to sneak into the bag every time. I'm usually snobby about edibles but goddamn

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Dec 2, 2014

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
costco chicken bake

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

HoboZero posted:

Wisdom.

Also this poo poo is wicked cheap and seems to sneak into the bag every time. I'm usually snobby about edibles but goddamn

do u have this in any higher resolution tia

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Back when Zellers was still a thing, there used to be proper sit down restaurants inside of some of them. One of the Zeller's even had a 50's themed diner and the basket for the chicken fingers was a tiny shopping cart.

I think Sears used to have restaurants too.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Ghaz posted:

do u have this in any higher resolution tia

SWEET CHRIST
I never post pics from my phone, wow. Mea culpa.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Bonzo posted:

There is a huge Wal Mart here that also has a nail salon right next to the McDonald's. So small Asian ladies are sanding down the calloused feet of fat white women and there is no way some of that does not blow back into the restaurant.

i hate gbs

E: wait nevermind i dont give a poo poo, around here nobody goes to fuckin walmart

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Nessa posted:

Back when Zellers was still a thing, there used to be proper sit down restaurants inside of some of them. One of the Zeller's even had a 50's themed diner and the basket for the chicken fingers was a tiny shopping cart.

I think Sears used to have restaurants too.

Kmart had them too. I'm pretty sure I remember the fries being a blue light special one day.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Does anyone else see those people who make the Walmart McDonald's their office? They will have their laptop out and papers spread across the table, spending hours there without really ordering anything.

I've seen this more at the Walmart ones than the regular McDonald's restaurants.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i've had costco hhot dogs before. pretty decent

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Does anyone else see those people who make the Walmart McDonald's their office? They will have their laptop out and papers spread across the table, spending hours there without really ordering anything.

I've seen this more at the Walmart ones than the regular McDonald's restaurants.

it might be a mcdonalds manager conducting job interviews right in their dining area, I think ive seen that before

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Haverchuck posted:

it might be a mcdonalds manager conducting job interviews right in their dining area, I think ive seen that before

That makes sense, but I want to believe in the crazies.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Eating at a little Cesar's inside of a K mart is like eating at a swamp meet.

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug
I got a soda from a hotdog place inside kmart and the machine poured syrup and millions of tiny ants into my liter cup. i complained and got a free hotdog. god bless the usa.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Mike the TV posted:

I got a soda from a hotdog place inside kmart and the machine poured syrup and millions of tiny ants into my liter cup. i complained and got a free hotdog. god bless the usa.

Thats the rarest secret menu item and you missed out on an incredible delicacy

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Ghaz posted:

loving christ...

embykins
Jul 4, 2009
checking in to echo approval of ikea's restaurant. i just ordered a coffee and noshed on their chocolate hazlenut candy bar on my last visit,, but it gave me a chance to refuel before heading to the stock room to pick out a bunch of stuff. would dine again.

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!
Little Caesars in K mart is the lowest form of dining. A soup kitchen in the middle of the worst ghetto in Detroit has cleaner more civilized customers, and its not close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

my ex and i went to walmart for plan b but it was before the pharmacy opened so we had mcdonald's breakfast. it was like something norman rockwell's son would paint

• Locked thread