Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

BKPR posted:

my ex and i went to walmart for plan b but it was before the pharmacy opened so we had mcdonald's breakfast. it was like something norman rockwell's son would paint

same experience except we shared a mcflurry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i like starring at the skinny dudes with the giant hambeast wives at the walmart mcdonalds.

just make eye contact and shake my head in dissaproval.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
^ My goal in life is to never become that skinny guy
the only good eat-in place in a store is Costco, but the drawback is that it's a loud warehouse and it's crowded, not my favorite atmosphere to eat lunch in. but, whatever

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Idiot Kicker posted:

the only good eat-in place in a store is Costco, but the drawback is that it's a loud warehouse and it's crowded, not my favorite atmosphere to eat lunch in. but, whatever

the other bright side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zNsUTWsOc

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
the other day i was at costco and i saw two old people praying over huge slices of pizza

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The nearest subway to my office is in a walmart like .5 miles away so if I ever want that for lunch I go there.

I very rarely go there.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Idiot Kicker posted:

i got some dude skinny coworkers from the midwest and they latch onto whales, that are at least twice their size and i don't get it.

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
I worked at Target for a while and the folks selling coffee at the east-facing Starbucks counter on the second floor building had to stare directly into the sun every morning. They weren't allowed to wear sunglasses.

I offered to hang some seasonal decorations in the path of their light but our bosses would not let me obstruct the view of the Starbucks sign. It needed to be visible to everyone riding the escalators up from the window-lined lobby.

They had a high turnover rate due to all the headaches.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

TOILETLORD posted:

i like starring at the skinny dudes with the giant hambeast wives at the walmart mcdonalds.

just make eye contact and shake my head in dissaproval.

The sign of a good dive bar is that at the end of the night, the skinniest man will be slow dancing with the fattest woman.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Costco concession owns. Good pizza and turkey sandwich and cheap.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Gatts posted:

Costco concession owns. Good pizza and turkey sandwich and cheap.

best poverty lunch in town.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

best poverty lunch in town.

dont even need a costco membership

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Parallax Scroll posted:

dont even need a costco membership

drat for real? thats a game changer