Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zxqv8
Oct 21, 2010

Did somebody call about a Ravager problem?

Lazyfire posted:

I came home today and my dog started going ballistic at something behind me, turns out someone was dropping off this package:

Honestly, I was expecting it, but best estimates were that it would be a couple weeks before it showed up. Whose it from?

So this is pretty cool all around, I didn't expect to get a package from the developers when I started the LP, that's for sure (blacked out poorly so I don't blow up their spot).

Inside:

That thing on the left is a really good sized poster, but I can't unroll it and take a decent picture right now, so here's the preview PAnick sent me earlier this week

Pretty loving baller by any standard. I'm doubly grateful that the shirt and bag aren't the type of video game stuff I remember kids wearing in high school. That means my non-workout t-shirt wardrobe is now at two.

Thanks Nick and everyone at Machinegames for this, it's a completely weird experience to have a game developer see and like how you played their game for the internet. The next mission is finding a frame for the poster and then arguing with my wife that it should go in the living room for all to see.

This is so loving badass and Machinegames is now even more awesome in my eyes. :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zxqv8
Oct 21, 2010

Mraagvpeine posted:

It gave birth to the U.S.A. and look how we turned out.

If you read the USPol thread like I do (don't) then :negative: seems like the only proper response to this post.

e:to add something relevant. Lazyfire, do you plan to continue this thread with Old Blood once it's released and has a bit of time to marinate?

zxqv8
Oct 21, 2010

Thanks for the link. I quite enjoy your LP's and I've seen that's supposed to be quite a good game!

• Locked thread