Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
the post itself lol funny poo poo right here you seen it first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
yore killin me toads m8 and i'm just here trying to suck a fag

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
I'm g

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
ay

CCrew
Nov 5, 2007

It's annoying when phone posting, the title always gets cut off

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

CCrew posted:

today's modern man needs to shitpost on the go

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
I sometimes like to shitpost on the loo and sync the timing of pressing the post button to me plopping a fat ol' turd from my fresh white rear end

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Race Hate Kramer posted:

I sometimes like to shitpost on the loo and sync the timing of pressing the post button to me plopping a fat ol' turd from my fresh white rear end

when that happens I usually just go to bed straight after cause the day can only go downhill from there

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
it only takes me like 3 seconds to take a poo poo. most of my time is spent wiping (in optimal sitting down fashion) which prevents posting

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

CCrew posted:

Shouldn't get cut in current version of iOS awful which has smilies finally :goshawk:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Another novel idea: don't make the body of your op the exact same as the subject

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

when that happens I usually just go to bed straight after cause the day can only go downhill from there

That's my pre-breakfast routine.

• Locked thread