Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Dear Dutchies, your revisionism that Zwart Piet is black merely from chimney soot kind of falls flat if you're still wearing afro wigs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

The Kraken posted:

Cocoa powder in its untreated state is called natural and it is yellowish-brown in color.

Dutched chocolate is a deeper brown color, which leads most people to think that it is richer and has more chocolate flavor. In fact, the alkali changes the pH of the cocoa to make it milder in flavor than natural cocoa, not deeper. Because the pH is changed, you should not substitute these two types of cocoas without making some corrections.

Holy poo poo, the Dutch hosed up chocolate for the world too, what other madness will we learn about the Dutch today?

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

I'm Chinese and I will sometimes on occasion put peepee in your coke, but I don't need you to ASSUME that I will.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

I've got a solution that I need some Dutch people to carry to parliament:

Replace Zwarte Piet:

with Old Gregg:

Now you can still put on makeup and act like a buffoon, but you're no longer being racist.

And in fact you've become PROGRESSIVE becomes Old Gregg has a mangina, which will appeal to the trans community.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Ramsus posted:

Wow, I really like the dutch now. Who would have thought they would be so awesome gently caress the haterz

The Dutch don't do Krampus, they just do black face.

• Locked thread