Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

Because some of us have bridges that need a'burnin. Let us regale of stories past that our regdate would suggest we wouldn't know otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Like, remember Lovedump? I miss love dump.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

gnarlyhotep posted:

I had one before this one and boy did I post some really stupid poo poo. I just looked at the last post from that account and it was a laughable madpost in FYAD. I was banned by Fistgrrl hahaha

And look where you are now :allears:

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Top City Homo posted:

its your human being son is a good user name

Yivgev posted:

it really is

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Someone buy Whirlwind Jones the name "It's your human being son".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Actually, on second thought, I don't think it would be fair. He's opened up who his past self is, and we are all cloak and dagger about what horrible people we were that required us to re-register an account.

• Locked thread