Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
i don't think he should have raped those girls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

EngineerSean posted:

i don't think he should have raped those girls

From what I read, he mostly just drugged them and touched their asses fondly.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Chris Awful posted:

This whole "scandal" is what happens when society is sexually conservative. Bill Cosby has needs.

It's true Americans are such prudes

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

nice joke op

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*camera pans out to show Mrs. Huxtable fast asleep in bed and Cliff quietly sneaking down to the kitchen*

*scene cuts to Cliff Huxtable, balls deep in an unconscious woman with a huge smile on his face when suddenly Mrs. Huxtable enters the kitchen*

"Cliff Huxtable you know you shouldn't be doing that."

*audience laughs as Cliff pulls out and slumps his shoulders, following his wife back upstairs, credits roll*

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Anytime anyone ever asks whats wrong with my generation, I'm going to bring up the fact that Bill Cosby, a paragon of values from generations past, drugged and raped at least two dozen young girls.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'll just talk about the bad cgi in the 90s

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

bad FMV games scarred me for life

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
trill cosby

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Bill cosby never raped me.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i hope only lawyers get money, and this is a giant waste of time like when howard hughes died.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Yeah all these "This man has been raping the poo poo out of people for decades and nobody cared because he's rich and on TV" stuff is getting in the way of my video game reviews and Game of Thrones it's stupid

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Bob Saget IRL posted:

Bill cosby never raped me.

how can you be so sure?

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Roger Craig posted:

how can you be so sure?

all those reports by people being aducted by aliens and probed - not aliens, it was actually bill cosby

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

a big legal bill

ahh, everyone else missed the joke in the op, but not me

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

Pivotal Lever posted:

nice joke op

fuk u

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I'll just talk about the bad cgi in the 90s

you go to war with the cgi you have, not the cgi you want

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
suddenly my republican facebook feed of bill cosby quotes saying black people should all be hung has stopped

what gives

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
^^lmao hung cocks

gee whiz i'm glad I'm not a celebrity so i don't have to constantly be looking over my shoulder for the next rape accusation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Celebrities don't seem to have any more problem being accused of rape than, say, any given member of the American military, it's just that the celebrities often end up coughing up 0.000002% of their stupendous wealth to make the charges go away instead of having a panel of officers shrug and say "boys will be boys"

• Locked thread