Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
if those tanks are there with the intent of building that island out that's actually way better AI than I expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Gort posted:

Taking out a dozen US submarines for free does seem to be a good idea rather than bombing Pearl Harbour - submarines wreck tons of stuff in every playthrough I've seen, while BBs seem to mostly just be high value targets for people to cheer about when they inevitably get torpedoed.
Except that the subs in the PI in 41 are all pretty bad, and the US gets something like 150 advanced fleet boats over the next few years.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

pthighs posted:

I was thinking more modern day. I would be very surprised if Boeing could sell an F-22 to another nation without the US government's consent.

No, the majority of the F22s systems are ITAR. Probably even the frame and skin since they represent billions in stealth and composite materials research.

Occasionally the government puts up demilitarized equipment for sale. Even ships and planes.

• Locked thread