Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did you realize his name wasn't Ramon?
Yes
I wasn't sure
No
Big Stoke
View Results

• Locked thread
Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Stream's on and seems to be working fine although the actual show doesn't seem to be starting for another half hour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The stream quality is great and smooth but is anyone else getting audio crackling?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The stream quality is great and smooth but is anyone else getting audio crackling?

Working fine here. Pre-show's worth eatching by the way for those who like me watch the tv show less than regularly.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Thauros posted:

Working fine here. Pre-show's worth eatching by the way for those who like me watch the tv show less than regularly.

Weird. I'm getting some very minor audio crackling and I know it's not my headphones. It's not terrible or anything; it's kinda intermittent but it's there.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I'm getting the most minor audio crackling

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

i'm watching ring of honor wrestling!!!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

me too matt

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

oatgan posted:

me too matt

it's a loving party

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

HulkaMatt posted:

it's a loving party

Parties own :toot:

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Time to watch some wrestle

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Roddy!!!!!!! Roddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH RODDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

lets go babyfaces boo heels

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

oatgan posted:

Ironically the heel has way more of a baby face in this particular feud

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

WHEN YOU PRAY FOR THE RAIN YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE MUD

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

oatgan posted:

i wish you were the ny crowd

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Grozz Nuy posted:

Ironically the heel has way more of a baby face in this particular feud
:holymoley:

HulkaMatt posted:

i wish you were the ny crowd

same :(

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
Adam Cole is a cool wrestling man.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

oatgan posted:

No, gently caress RD Evans I want Moose.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

How come you didn't go Matt?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i'm not watching this b/c i could only buy one show this weekend and chose UFC, but i hope ADAM COLE BAYBAY wins everything forever

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

MassRafTer posted:

Wait, you think Evans is the face? I mean yeah Moose turned on him, but the entire streak was based on him cheating his rear end off all the time.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

sportsgenius86 posted:

How come you didn't go Matt?

I went to buy VIP Tickets. OOPS HAHA SOLD OUT OF THOSE. They leave them on the website for a week.

They have a different set of VIP Tickets for a different section. I go to buy those. OOPS HAHA WE DON'T HAVE THOSE. They leave them on the website for just as long.

Was annoyed so I didn't buy anything else.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Grozz Nuy posted:

Wait, you think Evans is the face? I mean yeah Moose turned on him, but the entire streak was based on him cheating his rear end off all the time.

He was definitely a comedy face during the last part of the streak, don't know what the alignments are supposed to be now though

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Remember to vote Elgin for Best and Worst Gimmick.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Grozz Nuy posted:

lovable scamp!

Thauros posted:

He was definitely a comedy face during the last part of the streak, don't know what the alignments are supposed to be now though
Evans was kind of a jerk but the crowd is 100% behind him and Moose did betray him

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Thauros posted:

I guess I have trouble buying Evans as a face because he just looks like such a weasel.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

bitch

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Joey McChrist posted:

i'm not watching this b/c i could only buy one show this weekend and chose UFC, but i hope ADAM COLE BAYBAY wins everything forever

I've watched far too much poo poo that falls under the purview of this forum this weekend and I still need to watch the last match from the NJPW show after this.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Grozz Nuy posted:

He was very popular and facing a hated heel for his title so I imagine Moose is supposed to be the heel.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

MassRafTer posted:

let's go stokely

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

This venue looks loving awesome

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

that's a cool venue

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

LETS GO HANSON

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Holy poo poo, TimeSplitters/ReDRagon was the main draw for me and I didn't even know the Bucks were on the card.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

dear dave meltzer: can you please have a "best look" award so I can vote Mark

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

sportsgenius86 posted:

This venue looks loving awesome

oatgan posted:

that's a cool venue

Yeah, maybe I can see it next year for the NJPW show.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Wow these production values are much better. Is ROH making money?

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Thauros posted:

Yeah, maybe I can see it next year for the NJPW show.

Looks like a FRONT ROW OR NOTHING type venue for me.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Wow these production values are much better. Is ROH making money?

They've definitely done a little better at the gate this year and Sinclair promised to have better production for the next trad PPV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Thauros posted:

Holy poo poo, TimeSplitters/ReDRagon was the main draw for me and I didn't even know the Bucks were on the card.

That six man is going to be loving bugnuts, both ACH and Cedric and Bucks/Addiction already have fantastic chemistry with each other so I can only imagine how crazy they're going to go when teamed up. Probably the most tempting part of the card for me, since Time Splitters/reDRagon is a matchup that's already happened several times.

• Locked thread