Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
UUuuuhhh towers been sort of updated. Factions require crucible commendations for buying stuff, and it would seem those are only obtainable by leveling up your crucible rank. So now you gotta juggle your rep gains it would seem hoooraaay

E: good thing ive been ignoring crucible rep since day one huh fffffffffuck this

my new dog fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Dec 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Crowbear posted:

I would be pretty surprised if leveling up the other factions didn't give you commendations.

Then again Bungie's surpised me a few times in the last week.

Yeah i was assuming theyd give commendations for leveling factions. Havent tried leveling a faction though as the dlc isnt out. I hope i am wrong about this whole thing, and factions do give commendations

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mister Chompers posted:

Maybe dead orbit/fwc/nm ranks will also give crucible commendations.

Heres hoping

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ularg posted:

None of the vendors are asking for commendations yet. What the hell are you guys going on about? And why wouldn't faction rep give you crucible commendations? Are you just magically pulling poo poo out of your rear end to get mad about again?

They dont, but the currency list for faction vendors in the tower lists crucible commendations, and they are described as being obtained through leveling up your crucible rep specifically. I guess we will find out tomorrow ;0

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
ive also been saving engrams.. one of them blues is bound to go purple right :shepface:

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bob NewSCART posted:

How do you people get so many fuckin engrams

crucible baby

and tiger strikes too yes.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Roman posted:

Oh btw decrypting the purple engrams I got over the weekend only gave me a 300 max Light/Beware and a 77 Wizard. So hoarding engrams was pointless.

nooooooo

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Charisnaslover and i are gonna do the weekly and nightfall now!! Join us!! Ps4 mynewdog

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

RBA Starblade posted:

Is the kill 25 wizards/knights the last quest I need to do before I can try the strike?

nope gotta kill some hivey dudes in the cosmodrome

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
this weeks nightfall is brutal goddamn. cleared it once by us standing up in that room up to the right, and so so so so close so many times on my second character. anyone have any pro nightfall gaming tips and strats?

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr.Cthulhu posted:

Who wants in on VOG hard or the new raid today starting at around 1:30est? Message me, PS4: Robotisize

I ended up finishing it after you left. We ended up staying in the hallway leading up to the boss room and whittled away at her. You just gotta pay attention to the exploding thralls that spawn beside you.

oh man now i sound like a quitter :P anyone up for the nightfall RIGHT NOW? ps4 mynewdog

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr.Cthulhu posted:

I can be on in about 30 to help out!

yay :D

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
any euros/anyone wanna do raidings around 8:30 gmt?

i meant 8:30

my new dog fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Dec 10, 2014

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Looking for two more asap for crotas end! Ps4 mynewdog

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
anyone feel like running vog today? gotta get those shards

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

AAB posted:

8pm EST HM VOG
1) AAB/Laherbert- 30 Warlock
2) Synasthesia- 30 Hunter
3) Acquilae - 28/9 Titan
4)
5)
6)

My New Dog, Ularg, is this time good?

thats like 2 am here >_> i can sleep in tomorrow though, so maybe :P maybe maybe maybe

Dr.Cthulhu posted:

Anyone wanna raid VOG or Crota's? Wanna do vog for materials but if not, we can just do the new one.

edit: I'll be on in about an hour and I'll be poopsocking all day since I can't play this weekend.

im down for vog on either of my chars, or crota on my alt!

my new dog fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Dec 11, 2014

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey anyone wanna do vog hard mode right now? Got 3 30s good to go! Ps4 mynewdog

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Arcaeris posted:

Is Hawkmoon good?

yup. headshots in pvp are 90, lucky bullets are 120 and those bullet buffs can stack, resulting in a rare one shot headshot

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Anyone wanna try to take down the hated hive dude? Its loving crazy and really hard even with two people

Ps4 mynewdog

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hated hive is happening right now!! Heeeeel

E: wasnt that hard haha. Just get his shields down and its a quick kill

my new dog fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Dec 12, 2014

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wtf i thought the urn quest would give a weapon!! Gauntlets with worse stats! Bah

They look cool on my warlock though

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I never fully upgraded my Armamentarium, I wonder if it would make sense to turn it in to Xur for the better one now. If I'm a little into 29 with it now, is enough extra light on it after giving it Xur to take me to 30?

I think upgraded exotics start at 30 light soo maybe? Depends on your other gear!

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

post a pic plz

From the app since i cant be bothered changing chars

This is without a shader

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Anyone wanna defeat xyor/finish the thorn bounty with me? :D ps4 mynewdog

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
yaaay dragons breath from crucible earlier today! i just had to brag :P

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

UberJumper posted:

After spending 6 hours trying to kill crota, we did it. I burned through 48 heavy ammo synthesis.

Only at the very end did i realize i already did it with this characther.

:smithicide:

oh man that suuucks. and six hours :0 is it really that hard? :0

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bob NewSCART posted:

May need one or two more for Crota(just the last boss) starting at 4est or in about 15 minutes. Being 31 and having experience is very welcome.

hey im down for that! was just there but some people had to leave so we disbanded. ps4 ye? mynewdog

31 warlock, know the mechanics of the fight

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Anyone up for running vog hard today/soon? Need shards and mythoclast :

E: as always, ps4 mynewdog

my new dog fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Dec 15, 2014

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

the chinaman posted:

I'd be down for this after 3 PM PST. 29 Titan.

Cool beans! whats your psn?

Midnight over here i think, but ive got an empty week ahead of me :D lets do it

my new dog fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Dec 15, 2014

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

El Chingon posted:

I'm up for it if it starts at around 9PM EST, I also have a friend that would like to join in, he is good and lvl 30.

oooh thats a bit late for me! 3 am is no time for raidings ;0

bman in 2288 posted:

Oh, I'm down for today. But it has to be at a reasonable time, I have a final tomorrow morning.

name your time! im good pretty much whenever, but timezones are loving me up. its 8:30pm here now, but ill be up all night :P

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

bman in 2288 posted:

Between an hour from now to... 7 hours from now is good. I'd like to run it earlier if possible. But I'll leave the actual time to you.

cool cool cool add me! mynewdog on ps4, if you havent already :D

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

bman in 2288 posted:

Way ahead of you.

;_; im so sorry found a group starting now and its full ;_; this is why i should never do things

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Im almost scared to say this but ive got a crota checkpoint. 31 defendore looking to down crota before the reset!!

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

ASAP ZULU

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Coca Koala posted:

That was a crazy smooth run; it took us what, three or four tries and twenty minutes to beat him?

The raid rocket launcher seems pretty sweet; from the perks, it seems like an legendary version of gjallerhorn? The cluster bombs don't track, but it may be worth giving up on those for the chance to have another exotic weapon.

i think that was us ya? fast clean kill goodtimes. got the black hammer sniper oh yea, time to go easy mode on strikes

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bob NewSCART posted:

Me, sadboys2004
Darthmilasmentor
Ordius
Jorgan-74
mynewdog
thechainD

Wednesday 6est, Crota fresh raid.

Good poo poo by the way guys. Crota down in about 40 or so minutes? We killed that poo poo.

This is still happening yes? :D

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Have any of you gotten a 300 max attack legendary from an engram (blue) after the expansion? Got a new monarchy fusion rifle that caps at 300 just now. Has great perks like rangefinder, grenadier and acc coils. But it caps at 300!!! Whyyyy

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
who can i trust to run my nightfalls and xur xmas shopping? :P

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Back in game tomorrow! Woop

Are most people rank 4 with eris now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Im back from christmas goodtimes and ready for destiny ps4 funtimes! Who wants to do two nightfalls? :D mynewdog on ps4

Ill suck your dick for some nightfalls

my new dog fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Jan 2, 2015

• Locked thread