Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linx
Aug 14, 2008

Pork Pro
Is the new faction gear there to push past L30 or is it comparable with the VoG set?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linx
Aug 14, 2008

Pork Pro

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

it's literally loving retarded

If I support dead orbit I wear its item to get their care packages. I play crucible to get the marks (maxed in anticipation) to spend at their tower shop, but because I haven't leveled crucible enough (by NOT wearing the dead orbit mark) I can't buy dead orbit gear?

you have to be loving kidding me, right?

We can't rebuild our fleet alone :emo:

Broseph Brostar posted:

Pretty sure its the catchup mechanic for people that aren't already level 30. Too bad they put it behind a lovely grind.

I'm actually kind of okay with that, it took me 10 raids to get my Hunter set finished.

Linx
Aug 14, 2008

Pork Pro

gameday posted:

Bungie just tweeted some free DLC codes for Xbox One. Slightly less racist now.

Is it too late to cancel my preorder?

Linx
Aug 14, 2008

Pork Pro

deadwing posted:

Skyshock is actually cool and good if you minimize your sight lines, get on a Pike and roll around the sides of the map pumping snipers full of electricity.

I hate it. Whoever controls the middle building with the heavy ammo wins the game. The other team tries to storm the castle a couple of times before retreating to the edge of the map to snipe. Boredom ensues for everyone.

Also in my experiences, using a vehicle is a very sudden death.

Linx
Aug 14, 2008

Pork Pro
One more space for nightfall. ForgotAboutCraig on PSN

Linx
Aug 14, 2008

Pork Pro

Alteisen posted:

I hit 29 thanks to the dark below stuff have higher light, yay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc8iMF0atoI

This is the cloak I got, I look like a big mosquito with it.

That's actually a lot cooler than I thought it would be. Certainly better than the piece of poo poo I got that makes me look like a nun.

Linx
Aug 14, 2008

Pork Pro
Man, LFG is depressing as hell.

"Crota's End, L36 ONLY, must have experience. No Gjallerhorn? See you later, scrub"*

I just want to play :negative:

*may contain mild hyperbole

Linx
Aug 14, 2008

Pork Pro

absolomb posted:

LFG has been really hit or miss for me. You should use this thread and the PGS thread to find people to play with.

My only problem is I'm GMT, and at the weekends I work night shift so it's nigh impossible for me to get in on goon groups.

Linx
Aug 14, 2008

Pork Pro

Linx posted:

My only problem is I'm GMT, and at the weekends I work night shift so it's nigh impossible for me to get in on goon groups.

haveblue posted:

And to think that there are calls for Bungie to randomly put you into a fireteam with the person who posted this.

I can see how this would be okay for the previous raid, but for Crota that seems like a horrible idea.

EDIT: I have no idea how I quoted myself :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linx
Aug 14, 2008

Pork Pro

Badgers posted:

You can reroll weapon perks??

Just the Iron Banner ones.

• Locked thread