Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

david... posted:

lot of weird real posting it

it's kind of a weird topic to begin with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Remember that front page article about weird reproduction stories where a male was talking about receiving fellatio and when the female tried to digitally penetrate his anus he clenched his b cheeks together and yelled, "NOT IN THIS HOUSE"?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Buschmaki posted:

Remember that front page article about weird reproduction stories where a male was talking about receiving fellatio and when the female tried to digitally penetrate his anus he clenched his b cheeks together and yelled, "NOT IN THIS HOUSE"?

no. link pls.

Edit:
Hurry, I stared at your avatar too long and things are getting too weird.
Yoda doesn't do that.

Maybe Terry Crews, but definitely not Yoda.

Bethamphetamine fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Dec 10, 2014

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I can't find it but both of the sex articles are like thirteen pages long so good luck.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

kk.

I think I'm going to work on editing a Terry Crews animated avatar instead. Thanks, though.

He's just so exuberant and committed to his character. p kewl guy all around.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

my gf wants to finger my bhole and brings it up a lot, she's also really into the idea of pegging, but I think she wants to feel what its like to ACTUALLY have a dick, and she thinks the strap on will fill that but it won't

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Kimmalah posted:

it's kind of a weird topic to begin with

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

The Rage posted:

my gf wants to finger my bhole and brings it up a lot, she's also really into the idea of pegging, but I think she wants to feel what its like to ACTUALLY have a dick, and she thinks the strap on will fill that but it won't

sounds like a keeper op

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

The Rage posted:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3852

hth

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

The Rage posted:

One of my exes said I could gently caress her in the rear end if I let her gently caress me first. She insisted that she would only go as deep as my dick would go into her, but I didn't trust her to not go hog wild and tear up my intestines or something.

That was like five years ago, and I almost wish I had done it, but I'm sure my non-perforated rectum thanks me for not giving in to the booty.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

BLARGHLE posted:

One of my exes said I could gently caress her in the rear end if I let her gently caress me first. She insisted that she would only go as deep as my dick would go into her, but I didn't trust her to not go hog wild and tear up my intestines or something.

That was like five years ago, and I almost wish I had done it, but I'm sure my non-perforated rectum thanks me for not giving in to the booty.

You chose... poorly

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
The uncomfortable thing when people I know say that they're gay is that I end up imagine them in the act of being gay.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

magic mountain posted:

You chose... poorly

I don't know...this chick was kind of crazy, and she probably would have gone out of her way to cause some harm, just like she always went out of her way to be lovely in front of my friends. There's a reason she's an ex, and it's not just because we didn't do butt stuff.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

BLARGHLE posted:

women are common, protecting the sanctity of your rear end in a top hat as well as the precious signs posted therein is priceless.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Where's Three Olives?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Just become a terrorist and get arrested and the CIA will use your tax dollars to do plenty of butt stuff to you.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Count Freebasie posted:

Where's Three Olives?

spreading the gay agenda (butts)

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

gary oldmans diary posted:

:( the bank gave me a sleeping bag when i opened up my free checking account

haha what a way of saying "gently caress off if you think you're getting a mortgage"

School Nickname fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Dec 10, 2014

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

BLARGHLE posted:

how long is your ex gfs dick jesus

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

You have fingers (and a fist), OP.

Robo Reagan posted:

The proper way is finger the b-hole/lick it for awhile because you shouldn't put your dick anywhere you wouldn't put your mouth to loosen it up then the top rubs some lube around the outside/inside before getting his dilz all slippery

Don't put your fingers or toes anywhere you wouldn't put your dick or your nose.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Dec 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

six uncut

• Locked thread