Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Baronjutter posted:

People sure are expressing extreme and opposing opinions on southpark. Perhaps both sides are idiots and the truth lies in some sort of quasi-libertarian third-wayist middle ground?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Vorik posted:

it was always awful

Pfft. You don't like anything not even them apples!

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Rick and Morty is unwatchable.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I hate it when people like things. Sincerely.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Mixodorian posted:

At first, the novelty of it made it an enjoyable watch back when it started.

But it's such poo poo and has been for a while. Like how can people enjoy this poo poo? Why do people like Cartman?

Parker and Stone are try hards.

OP, that is an awful lot of hate. Your hate is hurting G'kar. Why are you hurting G'kar?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
The answer, OP, is that some people aren't jaded sacks of poo poo who hate everything.

Hope that helps! (HTH)

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Smeego posted:

south park is really good... sorry ur a bitch op

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
as long as middle schoolers exist, there will be people watching and loving south park op

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
South park kinda makes fun of middle schoolers now, technically the south park kids would be in college now if not for tv years.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

gggiiimmmppp posted:

the best show on television now is mike tyson mysteries

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
South Park doesn't usually make me laugh, but it's one of those shows where I'm like "Oh my GOD, new episode, gotta watch it." I was like that with Tim & Eric for a while. Unless it's really clever, the show usually doesn't induce laughter. I think it's funny at times, but mostly surreal which I appreciate the most.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Every season has bad episodes and good episodes.

I think after each break they come back with ideas for one or two great episodes, and then each episode after that is the result of how funny they were that week.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Can we at least all agree that while South Park and our grown-up opinions have changed, "Team America World Police" has held up much better over the years than anyone expected?

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I like the episode where they made fun of youtube commentators for being dumb by being basic-cable-commentators who bitch about things that annoy them. Pretty ironic.

Can't wait to see what these guys don't like next week so I can watch them bitch and rant about it for 22 minutes in cartoon format. It's still gonna get my laughs, but most of the time they just irritate me after a while.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

BASEketball is still pretty funny after all these years.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the game that came out last year was pretty good

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

The Dennis System posted:

Rick and Morty is unwatchable.
do you not have a way to play the videos or something? Did you get a corrupted file?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Wootman posted:

the new season has been good so far. so much continuity tho its weird as poo poo.

I know right. for a show where continuity almost makes no sense, they are making a point of pointing it out this time around

whatever im glad theyre trying new things. are they grandparents yet? lol

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
i am tjhe best person in this thread as i both like southpark the exact apprpriate amount and also hate southpark but only non-chalantly and in a not caring and cool way

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
South Park has it's good episodes and its episodes with good ideas that just play out poorly, eg: Cock Magic

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Phlairdon posted:

Cuck Magic

this would have been empty quoted by 10000 retards 6 months ago

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

You Are A Elf posted:

BASEketball is still pretty funny after all these years.

It really is.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
South Park makes people on both sides of the political spectrum mad with the whole "truth in the middle" and that's kind of funny. Like, how long did this thread take until someone started whining about it?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Honestly south park is as funny as its ever been, if you dont find it funny its because you no longer find it funny. they actually made three episodes about you a little while ago or something , somethingabout the matrix and jack daniels

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

SunAndSpring posted:

South Park makes people on both sides of the political spectrum mad with the whole "truth in the middle" and that's kind of funny. Like, how long did this thread take until someone started whining about it?

i think its made by the 2nd page of every weekly 'south park isnt funny' threads people mistakenly make as original

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

1gnoirents posted:

Honestly south park is as funny as its ever been, if you dont find it funny its because you no longer find it funny. they actually made three episodes about you a little while ago or something , somethingabout the matrix and jack daniels

Yeah it was about how drinking can make you temporarily forget you're a humorless jaded sack of poo poo. Good episodes.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

a lot of bad goons try to hate things people like to make up for the fact they're desperately boring people who can't make jokes, who probably fall on the autism spectrum because that's the only way a bunch of tards could line up to go "beep boop i don't get why people like thing i don't like" like it's an interesting observation.

try being a good goon some time.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
The only south park I like is south park mexican. South Park is a retard show for dumb mouthbreathing babies.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

we should have a thread like this for every tv show

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Jim Barris posted:

The only south park I like is south park mexican. South Park is a retard show for dumb mouthbreathing babies.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fVByJTVwB0Y

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
South Park owns, OP. Sorry it doesnt conform to your exact moral or political beliefs.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
the weekly Southpark thread is here. guys I don't like how a randy and cart man

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

SunAndSpring posted:

Must be wonderful in your imaginary realms where whining is humor.
:allears:

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Can we at least all agree that while South Park and our grown-up opinions have changed, "Team America World Police" has held up much better over the years than anyone expected?

MATT. DAMON.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

It's hit and miss but the cock magic episode was amazing

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
all episodes of south park before and after the 'i learned today that the answer lies in the middle' episodes are good.

the political, 'answer lies in the middle' episodes sucked dick

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I have only watched the movie from '97 or whatever.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

South Park episodes making fun of a current event or hot button issue of the day will age just as well as the humor in those "_______ Movie" movies

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I think the 'truth is in the middle' stuff comes from the regular nods to Hinduism on the show. There is no absolute truth, we all see from one side of the same coin, even a satellite only sees from one angle, etc. Gandhis walking stick is actually known as the stick of truth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!

uG posted:

i think its made by the 2nd page of every weekly 'south park isnt funny' threads people mistakenly make as original

Hey, you know what was a good show? X-Files.

• Locked thread