Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I've been playing Tales of Xillia 2 and I've fallen in love with the most recent character to join my party because he's an undercover king in an MIB outfit who has never heard of a comb and has a sword that's in the same ballpark as Sephiroth's for length, he's pretty rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Widestancer posted:

:frogsiren: WHO'S THAT POKEMON :frogsiren:

It's Corsola!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Hey Widestancer, what's your favorite Metroid game?

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I've never actually played Metroid 2, but it wouldn't take much to be better than the first Metroid game, let's be fair.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Widestancer posted:

uh wow guys that's Officer Jenny home after a tough night of fighting crime and stuff A for effort though

Officer Jenny is not a Pokemon, she is multiple human people, there is a difference. :colbert:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Actually how much is Metroid 2 on the VC it's the only Metroid game I haven't played and I'm stricken by the urge to rectify that

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I've never been too partial to Super Metroid but I loving love Zero Mission an unhealthy amount, the save battery on my cartridge is dead so I'll just play it start to finish some days

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Bass Bottles posted:

I bought the Metroid Prime trilogy and played through the first game and while it was a lot of fun I got frustrated toward the end. Having to fight the same space pirates over and over was kind of annoying. Now I'm afraid to play MP2 because people say it's a lot more combat focused. But I will probably still try it eventually.

Prime 2 is a lot more combat focused but its enemies are also more interesting and more fun to fight most of the time, Rezbits and Ingsmashers especially.

That said, fuuuuuuck Grenchlers.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
The game I go back to every once in a while is Megaman X Command Mission. I am actually a better source of information on that game than GameFAQs is, though whether that's an indicator of GameFAQs being poo poo or of me being insane I haven't found out yet.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Awesome! posted:

i am buying a wii u next week. I never had a wii. besides the mario galaxy games, what wii titles should i look out for? I already have donkey kong country returns on 3ds and okami on ps3.

No More Heroes

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

TheHoosier posted:

Been playing Captain Toad. GOTY. A fuckin adorable, challenging game that you should be playing already what the gently caress are you doing

Not having a Wii U :(

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

TheHoosier posted:

Do it now, do it yesterday. I've been going through the Wii games I missed as well. Probably gonna set up a stream and replay all the old 2D Castlevania games later after I finish Captain Toad, Pikmin 3, and DK.

It's next on the itinerary, it already was when Bayonetta 2 happened honestly

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Man I know this guy who was playing through Super Metroid recently and he was using a map

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Link Between Worlds was the first Zelda game I beat in 10 years

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

univbee posted:

Holy poo poo i think it was the first I'd beaten in 15 years (hadn't played one through since Link's Awakening DX). :stare:

I hadn't done since Wind Waker personally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Widestancer posted:

Deus Ex multiplayer is something we should attempt someday.

Nice sig

• Locked thread